- chapter 41 <> i missed you -

CLARA, FLO, BILL AND TOM SAT AROUND Zara

CLARA, FLO, BILL AND TOM SAT AROUND Zara. Some watching her chest rise up and down, others watching the monitor determine how fast her heart was beating. Bill was falling asleep on the couch, Clara was holding Zara right hand and flo was holding her left. Tom was sitting on the ground beside bill.

"Just wake up Zara." Whispered flo tightly grabbing her best friends hand.

" I think we should go home." Admitted Clara.

"Your joking right?" Asked flo, everyone in the room being able to see flo's expressions turning form soft to upset and angry.

"No, I'm not. It's unlikely she'll wake up during night. The lady at the front told me."

"If she wakes up, I will murder you. But I'm also hungry, let's go..." she muttered, slowly getting up.

"Come on guys." Said Clara pulling bill and Tom up.

"Okay." Whispered bill as he watched Zara all the way until he left the room.

"What did you just say?!" Yelled bill into his phone.

"What bill?!" Asked clara

"Zara's awake." He said quickly getting up.

"Hang up the damn phone, let's go!" Said flo

"She's awake?" Asked Tom in the doorway

"Yes! Come on!"

"We have to pick up georg and gustav."

The 6 friends sat outside of Zara's room as they waited for a doctor to tell them they could come in. Bill and gustav were half asleep, Clara and flo were anxiously trying to look through the hospital window, georg and Tom were stressing.

"You guys can come in now, but she needs rest, so hurry it up." Said the female doctor, Zara's best friends wasting no time and quickly entering.

"Zara!" Yelled flo, hugging Zara tightly, she hugged back smiling through the oxygen mask.

"Hey guys!" Said Zara looking around the room seeing everyone.

"How are you? Are you breathing alright?" Asked a concerned bill

"No I feel dead." She said smiling.

"Do you need me to call a doctor?" He asked

"I'm joking bill." She said laughing, then coughing a bit.

"How did it feel...?" Asked gustav

"I'm not gonna lie to you guys.." said Zara, everyone sitting around her.

"I wanted to jump out of a window, even if it meant I died."

"The smoke was unbearable, and the heat.."

"We're glad your okay." Said georg smiling

Tom stepped forward and hugged her tightly. Everyone around watched in awe as he took off her oxygen mask and kissed her, everyone, including Tom laughed as her heart sped up. He quickly put her oxygen mask back on and smiled as he sat next to her.

"Do you know when you'll be discharged?" Asked flo

"First off, never say discharge again, and they said in about a week, but they said I had to lay off things that would speed up my heart rate or make me lose my breath." She sighed.

"Awh man.." whined Tom sarcastically as he smiled.

"They said that when I got close to the window the fire burned my arm, but I didn't even feel it." She laughed.

" let me see." Said Clara getting closer.

"Don't tell anyone." Said Zara as she lifted her arm and unwrapped it.

"That's bad zar.." said Clara

"Oh thanks Clara.  I didn't even notice."

"Hey listen we got a gig tomorrow...." whispered bill.

"Go." Said Zara with a smile

"Zara I don't wanna leave, but my manager said I have to voice act some kiddie carto-"

"Go flo! I need rest anyway."

"I'm staying." Said Clara

"Thank you."

"Yep."

Zara and Clara fell asleep together, hand in hand, both smiling.

I kinda wanna make anither tom book

I kinda wanna make anither tom book... would u guys read it?? If so leave recommendations on what the plot should be!

Sorry for the short chapter idk what else to write