ACT II - chapter 12 <> shush -

ZARA AND her friends were all back home, and her and Tom had ignored what happened last night, after all, they just had benefits, nothing besides that

ZARA AND her friends were all back home, and her and Tom had ignored what happened last night, after all, they just had benefits, nothing besides that. But unfortunately for Tom, Zara had her best friends over for a sleepover, so they definitely had to hear everything.

"Okay guys.. not that I care or anything, because I don't, but.." Zara hesitated, but these were her best friends, they wouldn't bring it up when all of her friends were gathering.

" me and Tom are friends, with some benefits." She muttered.

" so? " said Clara, filing down her nails.

" we, well we did something last night, but only for fun, not like anything serious." She said. Zara was a hooker, obviously, anybody she could get her hands on, she would get her hands on them, but talking about the experience with her best friends was something she hadn't done in a while.

" oooooooh.." said Florence.

"Yea. But like, it doesn't mean anything, remember that. And he said not to like, tell anyone, so I'm trusting you guys." She added.

"Okay, yea. No problem." Said Clara standing up and checking herself out in the mirror.

"What are you doing?" Questioned Florence.

"Ya know.. in case we invite anyone over." She clarified.

"We will not invite anyone over, this is a girl night, alright?" Said Zara seriously.

"Fine.. fine. But like not even Tom?" She said smiling.

"Your not funny. What we can do though, is sneak out. " said Zara.

"I thought your mom was cool?" Questioned Florence as she applied lipgloss.

"She is, but like, I said we wouldn't go out tonight so."

"But where are we gonna go if we do sneak out?" Added Florence.

" I don't know? Is the fair open at this time?" Asked Clara.

"It's only 9.. so obvi.." responded Zara rolling her eyes.

" so what are we gonna wear?" Asked Florence.

"Something not suspicious, and we have to bring back food." Said Zara smiling.

"Why, and why?" Said Florence.

" so my mom doesn't know that we went to the fair, and she thinks we like went to go get food or something."

"Your smart.." says Florence finally getting it.

" I know." Said Zara as she p irked out an outfit for her and her friends.

—— —— —— ——

The girls had been having so much fun while they were at the fair. They were riding all of the rides, and I mean all of them.

" come on! Yelled Zara over the people screaming on rides, the music, and the YouTubers.

" I'm excited to ride this one!!" Said Florence fidgeting with her pajama pants.

"It'll be fine!" Said Clara hugging Florence tightly as if she was never gonna let go.

"I don't know.." said Florence quietly.

"Your riding it! Don't be a wus!" Said Zara laughing, she slightly turned her head and saw the twins. She didn't spare another look ,they hadn't noticed her or her friends.

"Don't turn around but bill and Tom are there, do not turn around. " said Zara seriously.

" I just wanna go on it already!" Said Clara leaning agains the railing, side eyeing Tom and bill so they wouldn't notice her looking.

Until they did.

"Hey guys!" Said bill.

"Oh hey bill! What are you guys doing here?" Asked Clara, noticing Zara's annoyed glare.

" we decided to have some fun, you know? I heard there's some cute girls here as well!" He added.

"Next group come on." Said the lady managing the rollercoaster.

"Are you all together?" She asked.

"No." Said Zara, but bill quickly spoke as well, "yes, we are."

"Right this way." She said ,wading them to their seats.

Zara was obviously avoiding Tom, I mean, what was she supposed to do after agreeing to be friends with benefits.

" I'll sit next to my girls." Said Zara, taking the middle seat.

"I'll sit next to bill, obviously." Said Tom taking a seat.

" are you guys ready?" Asked the same lady.

"Hell yea!" Said Zara smiling.

"Not real-" before Florence could finish her sentence the ride was off.

"Oh my gosh!!" Yelled Florence , shutting her eyes before going numb in the body. Zara looked over to her best friend passed out.

" Florence passed out! " yelled Zara trying not to cry since the breeze was hitting her eyes.

" Florence wake up!" Said Zara as they were heading to the high point of the rollercoaster, where there was a huge drop.

"What happen- No! No." Yelled Florence.

"Florence it's fine!" Said bill smiling.

" okay Florence, you acting like this is making me scared.." mumbled Zara looking back at Tom and bill.

" I don't wanna go down, I don't wanna!" Yelled Florence as people on the floor watched the ride slowly approaching the drop.

"Florence shush!" Yelled Zara as she gripped onto her best friends hand.

" just hold my dang hand! Jee-" Zara was cut off by the rollercoaster finally dropping. The drop left as soon as it came.

" that was fun!" Yelled Clara smiling.

" yea it was! Minus the part where Florence was yelling!" Laughed Zara as they pulled back into the starting point, they started getting off.

"Well it was great seeing you, both. " said Zara as she explained why they had to leave

"Yea it was! I hope we can hang out soon!" Said bill as he and Tom waved at the girls who were making their way to the car.

Ahhhh!!!! First chapter of act ll ! My back hurts so much and I'm kinda sleepy

Ahhhh!!!! First chapter of act ll ! My back hurts so much and I'm kinda sleepy.. but anyway goodnight or good day to you all! Hope you liked this chapter and sorry it's short!💁‍♀️