Zaras options for the book💋

Okay so some of you want Zara to die, some of you want her to live, and some of you want her to get married to Tom, so here are the options

A - Zara's in a burning building and she so happens to be on the level where the fire starts, the stairs to the rooftop were almost immediately blocked off by the fire, causing her to pass out from smoke inhalation, but she survives and deals with bad lungs for some time.

B - Zara's in a burning building and she so happens to be on the level where the fire starts, she has no choice but to run to the rooftop and wave for help. When firefighters take to long, she decides to jump off. Zaras friends scream and watch in horror as her body hits the ground. She's put on a stretcher and pronounced dead almost immediately.

C - the 7 friends are at a club enjoying themselves, all talking and laughing. But all of that stops when they hear a gunshot outside, the gunshots get closer and closer, eventually getting inside the club, everyone's running out but Zara's friends are terrified, stuck in place. Eventually Zara yells at them to hide behind the big couch next to them, she's the last one to hide due to the fact she's trying to protect her friends. She runs behind the couch to her friends and puts her arm around the ball they formed, she hears the shooter breathing heavily and turned to her friends, putting a finger to her mouth, while she's doing this, her friends look behind her terrified, she turns to see what they're looking at and get a good look at the shooter, who pulls the trigger, a sharp pain is felt in her stomach, then her leg, and her shoulder. Clara looks at her pointy heels, gets up, and kicks the shooter in the nerve on his leg, making him get dead leg, giving her and her friends time to escape.

D - the 7 friends are at a club enjoying themselves, all talking and laughing. But all of that stops when they hear a gunshot outside, the gunshots get closer and closer, eventually getting inside the club, everyone's running out but Zara's friends are terrified, stuck in place. Eventually Zara yells at them to hide behind the big couch next to them, she's the last one to hide due to the fact she's trying to protect her friends. She runs behind the couch to her friends and puts her arm around the ball they formed, she hears the shooter breathing heavily and turned to her friends, putting s finger to her mouth, while she's doing this, her friends look behind her terrified, she turns to see what they're looking at and get a good look at the shooter, who pulls the trigger, her vision immediately goes black, she hears her friends scream before her hearing was cut off as well. ( she was shot in the head 😰.. )

E - Zara and Tom get together but break up for unknown reasons, and when Tom is out partying he meets model Heidi klum, proposing to her in 2018 and losing contact with Zara, until he catches bill on live with her on Instagram.

F - Zara and Tom hook up while at a club and he blurts out that he wants her to be his girlfriend, Zara accepts and they date for 5 years before he proposes to her in 2017.

G - Tom and Zara don't get together and she goes on to be named a one of the prestígiese women in the world and a self made billionare.

Let me know which one you want pookies 💋💋

Go follow @sincerellyisa on tiktok 🙏🙏