- chapter 42 <> out! -

ZARA AND TOM SAT ON THE hospital bed making out, before he suddenly stopped

What..?" She asked out of breath

"You can't do anything that will get you out of breath, remember?" He asked buckling up his pants.

"But I want to." She said, grabbing his hand as he stood up

"Zara I'm sorry but I'm not putting you in danger."

"I'll just be coughing for a while, it's not dangerous.."

"It is though. When you get better
babe."

"You've put me in a bad mood, leave."

"What?" He laughed

"Out!"

"Really zar?"

"Yes really! I've been in this hellhole for what seems like months and you rejecting me made me even more upset! So leave!"

"Zara bab-"

"Don't make me tell them im not getting any better, they'll make me stay."

"Please."

"Out Tom."

"I'll see you later."

"No you wont."

"Whatever."

"Miss Zara?" Asked a nurse as Tom left and she entered

"Hm?"

"We overheard your conversation, or a little bit of it."

"What now?"

"We're gonna keep you for a few more months, for your safety. We heard that your not getting any better."

"What?! No nono! That's not what I meant, I was threatening my boyfrien- husban- fiancé!"

"Oh.. are you sure maam?"

"Yes."

"Okay.. well it's almost time for your medication."

"Okay."

Zara groaned as she checked the time, 6:06 pm. She grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. Zara jumped as a man came on tv talking loudly.

"We have just gotten news on the people that made it out of the burning mall."

"No! Ew no."

"We have identified the 2 girls and 1 male, David spouce and holly spouce, a married couple. And Zara Beckett, a famous model. It is said to be that she is in rosemary hospital at this very moment, we do not know when she gets out, or when the couple gets out. We will have more updates next Wednesday."

"Your kidding?!" She yelled

"Miss Zara?"

"They just gave away where I am!" She yelled

"Who?"

"The damn news!"

" I'll go get you a different name bracelet."

"I'm gonna kill that news guy!" Yelled Zara

She eventually was calmed down by the nurse, she got a different name for protection and started to switch through the channels, until she saw a Tokio hotel interview. She put the volume up and set the remote down.

"So Tom, do you have a significant other?"

"Uhm yes."

"Who is it! You have everyone on the edge of their seats!"

"Well I'm not sure if she's ready to be revealed, she's pretty messed up right now."

"Messed up how Tom?"

"Medically messed up."

"Physically or mentally?"

"Physically."

"Well! Then we all know who it is if we watched the news! But I'll let you tell us all Tom."

"Thank you."

"Of course!"

Zara sighed as she turned off the tv, nurses knocked on her door and told her it was time for her meds, which she took without water.

"Thank you guys."

"Of course mrs Beckett."

"Sleep tight."

"Thank you."

Zara woke up with 6 people surrounding her

" your discharged!" Smiled Flo

"I said to not say discharge!" Said Zara before smacking Flo playfully

"They said ur ready to leave! Come on!"

"But I don't wanna."

"Come on."

"I'm sleepy."

"Come on."

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes."

"No"

"No."

"Yes." Zara gasped as she noticed what she had said.

"YES! Come on" said flo dragging Zara out of bed

"I hate you." Said Zara as she was pushed into the bathroom with her clothes

"Hurry up!"

Zara came out of the bathroom in her leggings and a sweater, she had unicorn slippers on and that made bill laugh.

"It's not my fault that flo, didn't bring me any shoes." Said Zara, bumping into both flo and bill on her way out of her room.

"Hi I'm checking out?" Asked Zara as she gave the lady her hospital band

"Oh yes! We'll have a nice day honey." Said the lady waving goodbye.

Zara's friends ran to catch up to her, they were calling her name as she walked out and they were barely running away from the front desk.

"Zara!"

"Just hurry." She yelled back

Please help me I have aheadhce I feel sick I'm gonna throwing up

I feel sick I'm gonna throwing up

I'm not actually I'm just carsick pls help