- chapter 27 <> im just being nice. -

ZARA'S BREATHING ACCELERATED as the doorbell rung, it was time and there was no going back, she couldn't do anything to make them go away

ZARA'S BREATHING ACCELERATED as the doorbell rung, it was time and there was no going back, she couldn't do anything to make them go away. She slowly walked to the door. Pulling down her light pink dress. Before she opened the door, she looked in the mirror by the entrance, making sure her hair and accessories were perfect before she let these people into her house and took them out to an expensive dinner.

"Hey guys!" Smiled Zara as she opened the door, seeing her best friends and her old friends.

"Hey Zara!" Said Clara, embracing Zara

"Don't be mean... please?" Whispered Florence as she hugged her bestfriend.

"Yes yes, just go sit." She whispered back, pointing to her large and luxurious living room.

"Hey, bill." Smiled zara as she squeezed

"Hey Zara, I love your home." Says bill, looking up at everything in her house

"Thank you bill..." she whispered, noticing that he changed his hair slightly. smiling even wider at that.

"Hey Zara!!" Spoke georg as he shook Zara's hand, then admiring Zara's home.

"It's lovely to see you again georg!" Said Zara letting him go sit with his friends.

"Woah.. being a model paid off didnt it?" Laughed gustav as he nodded his head, going to the living room.

"Hey Tom." Said Zara, noticing he changed his brown and blonde dreads to black braids, and he changed his lip piercing to a black one.

"Hey Zara, you look wonderful. " he said, stumbling over his words

"I know." She laughed before letting go of him and going to the living room.

"Sooo?? What's new?" Smiled bill

"Nothing, really." Said Zara, looking at all 4 guys, stopping at Tom for a second before breaking the eye contact.

"Well i mean there is something new.." mumbled georg looking around her house.

"Oh. It's nothing really." She laughed nervously.

"So, have you guys gotten anything new?" She asked

"Not really."

"Nope."

"This is awkward.." mumbled Clara loud enough for everyone to hear

"Okay.. come on." Said Zara rolling her eyes, she grabbed flo and Clara's wrists and pulling them upstairs.

"Where are you guys going?" Asked Tom, looking at Zara with innocent eyes.

"Upstairs, wait a moment!" She said smiling, getting a weird feeling in her stomach once she noticed his eyes.

Zara entered her room and started eyeing her bestfriends