- chapter 38 <> the birthday(s) -

DISCLAIMER : this chapter will take place at different times, georg will be first. ( march 31) then will be bill and toms birthday ( September 1st ) then gustavs ( September 8 ) then flo ( September 30 ) then, Zara ( October 5 ) and finally Clara ( October 31 )

Then on November 1st will mark 1 year for Zara and Tom. ( idc if it's confusing I'm tired.)

EVERYONE GIGGLED AS THEY hid behinds everything, counters,  couches, curtains, anything really

EVERYONE GIGGLED AS THEY hid behinds everything, counters,  couches, curtains, anything really. It was georg's birthday and Zara invited him over for a little get together, but what he doesn't know is that when Zara comes downstairs she's gonna pop confetti in his face as everyone else jumps out and yells, scaring him. She texted georg asking what time he was gonna be there. He quickly texted back and said he was already there, she told him that the door was open and she would be downstairs soon.

Zara heard gustav open the door and ask where she was, she yelled that she was gonna be there and quickly ran downstairs with the confetti popper behind her back. She turned on the lights and apologized for the 'mess'. He extended his arms for a hug but instead of a hug he got confetti. Zara laughed as she finally embraced him in a tight hug, she yelled happy birthday as everyone else did behind her.

"I thought it was a small gathering?!"  He laughed.

" a small gathering with some alcohol and a few other people." She laughed hugging him again.

Zara finally let him go and let everyone else hug him. She escaped to the kitchen and managed to serve them all shots and white wine. She smiled as she saw all of her friends getting along and laughing instead of laughing like they used to when they were teenagers. She sat down next to Tom and his arm slithered around her waist. She put down the shots infront of everyone along with the wine.

"To georg being the oldest and still being the most childish one!" Laughed Clara picking up her wine glass.

"To georg!" They all said in unison as they glasses clinked.

Tom turned to Zara and whispered something as everyone else was yelling and laughing.

"Thank you for throwing him a party. Us Tokio hotel members just stuck to a quick song and cake then we moved on." He said smiling.

"That won't happen again as long as I'm here." She said as he kissed her cheek then the corner of her lips.

"Wait georg!" Yelled Zara as everyone stopped.

"What?? Don't tell me there's gonna be clowns walking through that door Zara because I will run and not return-"

"No silly!" She said slapping him.

"Then what?" He said giving her the smile she adored most.

"Actually I'll be right back." She said getting up and running up her stairs.