- chapter 9 <> A Boat Ride Sets The Mood.-

THE 7 friends found out that due to an assumed storm in the city that they were about to go to, they had to stay back a day

THE 7 friends found out that due to an assumed storm in the city that they were about to go to, they had to stay back a day. The 3 girls took this to an advantage and asked if the others wanted to go to the beach and on a boat. The others said yes as they were in need of a vacation.

" I'm so excited to go to the boatt!!" Said Zara as she walked down the streets of Germany with her friends.

" so am I! I'm in need of a tan, i feel so pale.." said Clara touching her skin.

"And by the way, there won't be anyone asking for payments, I already payed all the fees." Said Zara smiling as she kissed the credit card her mom gave her.

" good, because I wasn't gonna pay for it. " said tom rolling his eyes.

" I feel like such a sugar mommy." Said Zara as the security guy let them in through a gate where they finally saw the huge boat.

" oh my gosh.." muttered georg and gustav at the same time.

" how much did this cost?!" Asked bill.

" for 1 ride, about 1000$, but for me, 100$" smiled Zara as they got onto the boat.

"Who's driving?" Asks Clara.

" someone.. don't know. " said Zara as she sat on the tanning chair.

Zara took off her bathing suit cover off and sat comfortably on her chair. She smiled as the sun touched her skin.

"Gosh I haven't been on a boat in.. so long." She groaned.

" just to be clear, we are getting in the water though right?" Asked gustav.

"Hell yea? I mean why do you think we're here." Said Tom.

"I mean the girls are tanning so.."

"When you guys wanna swim, tell me so I can tell the driver to stop." Says Zara as she takes off her sunglasses and places them on her shoulder shortly after, boat starts moving.

" you guys are so welcome for this." Says Zara with a smile.

"We never said thank you." Responded Tom.

Clara scooted her chair closer to Zara.

" hey. Meet me over there" she whispered.

"Alright." Nodded Zara.

Clara got up then soon followed Zara.

" what's up?" Asked Zara.

" I don't know about you, but a boat was the right idea." Smiled Clara.

" what do you mean?" Said Zara confused.

" this is your chance with Tom. A boat sets the mood."

" oh. Alright."

Zara and Clara come back to their tanning chairs with smiles on their faces, as soon as they sit they start making conversation.