- Chapter 19 <> O . M . G -

"O

"O . M . G. I cannot believe your mom got 4 modeling agencies to accept me?!" Laughed Zara.

"Your so welcome. Plus, it was time you got out there in the runway, your way to pretty to only be walking down a sidewalk." Said Clara rubbing her friends shoulder.

"Your so lucky Zara." Said Florence

"Florence don't even! You have the acting skills!" Said Zara hitting her playfully.

"We should celebrate! With the guys aswell! Cant forget them." Said Clara winking.

"We should invite them to my first show! They invited us on tour, didn't they?" Asked Zara.

    the e girls just nodded without saying another word. They called all 4 boys and invited them over. 40 minutes had passed and the boys finally knocked on the door. Florence answered it, giving her friends a look when the boys walked in. Zara was nervous to tell them, she knew they would support, but what if they didnt? What if they think she's not pretty enough to be a model? As if.

"We have exciting newsss!" Squealed Florence sitting by Zara.

" 4 agencies accepted me!!" Smiled Zara.

"Agencies?? Like, of what?" Asked a lost gustav

"Modeling agencies! Oh my goodness I'm so excited!" Squealed Zara.

"I'm so happy for you!" Smiled bill.

"Thank you bill!!" Zara spoke. She couldn't take the smile off of her face.

    Tom noticed this, it was like she couldn't put down the smile on her face even if she tried. He smiled at this. He thought it was cute.

"They said that I need to get my measurements today and that I'll start on their next show, which is in a week." Smiled Zara once again.

"Oh shoot I need to get my measurements." Just as no one thought nothing could get the smile off Zara's face, they heard those words.

"You need to be there at 3:45.." mumbled Clara.

"It's 3:38.." mumbled Florence.

"Your gonna be late!" All of the friends yelled nervously.

"I'm gonna be late?" Said Zara cluelessly.

"We just said that didn't we??" Said Clara annoyed.

"3:40...!" Yelled Florence.

    Zara didn't spare another second. She got up and ran outside, basically kicking the door down.

"She doesn't have her car." Mumbled Clara

"Clara! Your keys!" Yelled Zara from the door, Tom laughing at her.

"Catch!" Said Clara throwing the keys at Zara.

"3:41! Go Zara!" Yelled Florence shooing Zara away.

All the friends got up and watched Zara from the big window in the living room. She got into the car, forgetting to put her seatbelt on. She sped off and you could almost see the sweat drenching the seat of the car already.

—— —— —— ——

"Do we think she made it??" Asked georg.

"Hopefully.. modeling agencies are strict on time." Said Clara.

"Technically it's your guys' fault. If u didn't take 40 minutes to get here she wouldn't have been late." Said Florence.

"If you had called us earlier we wouldn't have made her late..." mumbled Tom annoyed.

Before another one of them could say a word, a car screeched in the driveway.

"That's Zara." Said Clara standing up and looking through the window, her friends doing the same.

Zara got out of the car smiling bigger than she was before, she jumped excitedly and made her way into the house.

"Howd it go?" Asked Tom.

"They said I'm perfect!" Smiled Zara.

"So you're in?" Asked Florence happily.

"Yep!" Squealed Zara.

    suddenly, all of the friends rushed over to Zara and gave her the tightest hug in history.

"I can't breathe!" Zara managed to squeeze out.

"Sorry zar!" Said gustav smiling.

"What you never told us is what modeling agency you went to.." said bill.

" Victoria secret! Their angel program!" Said all girls at the same time.

"Oh.. we don't know what that is, just so you know." Said georg.

"I'll show you!" Said Clara.

    the girls turned on her massive tv and searched up ' Victoria secret angels ' on YouTube. The boys watched closely as the ad finally finished.

"Your gonna look like that on the runway?" Asked Tom fascinated.

"Yup!" Said an excited Zara.

"That's hot." He mumbled low enough so no one could hear.

"They gave me some rules, what is healthy for me to eat, and other stuff!" She smiles as the video ended.

"Guys I'm sorry, I just got a text from our manager, we have to leave.." said bill.

"It's cool, one more thing though. "

"We would love for you to go to Zara's show! Well she would love for you all to go, it's her say not ours."

"Of course they can come, you guys up for it?" Said Zara.

"Yes oh my goodnesss!!" Smiled bill

Hey y'all

I think I'm gonna be writing more about Zara's modeling life, but if I don't write about her outside life I'm sorry-

It's one of my goals to be a model so I'll def be focusing more towards the model side of Zara!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8dLrGtd/

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8dLLCqK/

Those 2 videos are basically vs angels, just in case u guys don't know what they look like or what they do!!

All u need to do to see the video is either highlight it and it'll say open link and open it, or copy the link and put it into Google / safari!

Go read my new book, "nothing more" !!!!

Bye 💁‍♀️