Chapter 1 - 10

Title 天灾!我带着拖油瓶在末世求生 Scourge! I am carrying a tow oil bottle to survive in the last days
Author 青山芝芝
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288557/

The end of the world is coming, and the opening is a natural disaster. Sandstorms, heavy snowstorms, extreme heat and plagues, thick fog and extreme nights, plant mutations...
The collapse of the living environment brought about the annihilation of human nature.

In the previous life, Nan Li suffered from natural disasters for seven years, and was first slaughtered by relatives as marriage chips , and then treated it as the food they wanted to survive, and died tragically with hatred.

When they opened their eyes, they returned to the month before the end of the world. Holding the billions of gifts in the left hand, and the living space in the right, the first thing to do is to start the crazy stockpiling mode to fill her space! Delicious, life-saving, buy! Looks good and fun, buy it! ! Useful and useless, buy them all! ! !

When she saw the beautiful little boy pulling her trouser leg, Nan Li became worried, how can this little boy be sold? Tuoyouping volunteered, "I can return to the factory with guaranteed quality and quantity. I am handsome and sweet, and cook deliciously. It is a must-have tool for escape from natural disasters in the last days. Would you like to have one for my beautiful sister?"

Later Nan Li accepted him, but the short Tuyouyou Bottle transforms into an all-around little wolf dog with a height of 188 cm and a height of 188, who can warm the bed and get off the kitchen!

The stingy and vicious tongue female overlord VS the black-bellied and sweet little wolf dog join hands in the last days, lying down and winning, from salty fish to the pinnacle of life!

Chapter 1 Rebirth, Space

The clean and tidy ward is filled with the reassuring smell of disinfectant.

Golden light shines through the double-glazed glass and falls on the girl on the bed.

Her skin was as white as jade, her thick black long hair was pillowed behind her head, and her breathing was extremely weak, as if she had fallen asleep.

In the next second, the girl's dense eyelashes trembled violently, and her straight body curled up into a ball due to some emotion!

The tearing feeling in his mind made Nan Li so painful that he couldn't breathe!

She was like a drowning person, struggling to jump to the water surface, until there was a loud explosion sound, Nan Li suddenly opened her eyes!

Her long hair was wet with sweat and stuck to her forehead. She was gasping for breath. The moment she woke up, she quickly stood up and took a defensive posture, alerting her surroundings!

The black eyes spread along one side of the infusion stand to the back of her hand, and she was stunned for a moment!

Infusion set, this is... a hospital?

The last image in her mind was Uncle Nan Zhengshu stabbing her lower abdomen with a knife, the feeling of the blade turning and stirring in the abdominal cavity, she will never forget it!

So now she didn't die, but was sent to the hospital instead?

But... no!

In the seven years of the last days, there has been no such traditional hospital for a long time!

She turned her stiff eyeballs until she saw the electronic calendar hanging on the wall, with the words [07:19, March 8, 2037] clearly written on it, a fiery vitality burst out from the bottom of her eyes!