Chapter 211 - 220

Chapter 211 Tolls

    Because the biological clock was completely disordered, the two of them simply stopped looking at the time, and fell asleep when they were tired from playing.

    Near noon, Nan Li woke up. She glanced at Lian Yuan, who was still asleep beside her, and didn't dare to move, her consciousness drifted into the space.

    As a result, he saw the jailer sitting on the eaves, throwing two Frisbees with his left and right hands at the same time.

    The white Frisbee floated to the open space in the distance, Avatar and Nan Xun each aimed at one, and one person and one dog rushed towards the Frisbee in perfect harmony... After picking up the Frisbee, one person and one dog rushed

    into the small wooden building like a competition...

    Nan Li,【 ...is this how you two bring up your kids? 】

    Nan Li suddenly made a sound, which startled Tu Lao.

    It snorted proudly, 【This is called the all-round development of morality, intelligence, body and beauty. ]

    2746, [That's right...]

    Nan Li couldn't help but patted his forehead. If this goes on, will Nan Xun become crooked?

    On the other hand, Nan Xun was a head shorter than Nan Li, only reaching Nan Li's shoulders.

    The hair is slightly long, but it is tied neatly behind the head.

    Nan Li glanced at Tu Lao's head, um, the same hairstyle must have been done by Tu Lao, so he didn't run away.

    Clothes were loose-fitting sports suits, cuffs and trousers rolled up.

    The shoes are also a little big, and when I run, they don't follow my feet.

    The clothes and shoes stored in the space were all purchased by Nan Li according to his own body shape, so they were a bit too big for Nan Xun to wear.

    Nan Li decided to go shopping and buy some suitable clothes and shoes for her when she passed the refuge area.

    Tu Lao looked around and saw that Nan Li hadn't entered the space, so he threw out the frisbee with more force.

    Nan Xun's eyes were fixed on the prison, and when he saw him make a move, he reacted immediately, and rushed out like the wind under his feet.

    She was so fast that even Ah Fa didn't have time to react.

    Seeing the Frisbee flying in the distance, Nan Xun accelerated desperately.

    After running out for an unknown distance, Nan Xun stepped hard, flew up, and directly grabbed the Frisbee with one hand.

    A bright smile appeared in her eyes, but in the next second, she fell into the big pit of volcanic ash...

    Thick smoke was everywhere, and the sound of coughing came from the big pit.

    Nan Li was still thinking about something, but the coughing sound attracted his attention.

    Nan Xun climbed up from the pit with her head covered in dust. From top to bottom, only one pair of eyes was clean...

    Nan Li's blood pressure suddenly shot up, and she dodged into the space, glaring at the instigator, "If you don't beat me for a day, you will die!" Is her skin tight!"

    Tu Lao looked at her innocently, "I just tested her jumping ability, don't you think this little idiot is surprisingly good in terms of reflexes and physical fitness?" Tu Lao turned towards her again