Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 261 Why Are You Cursing?

    Lian Yuan took a bite of dried yellow peach, his cheeks twitched slightly, "If Nan Li needs it, I can have it."

    Lu Jin smiled, "It's pretty smart."

    Both of them spoke with guns and sticks.

    "My legal wife has the right to change it, and it's not like you don't know about it." Lian Yuan followed suit.

    "Anyway, Nan Li is also a human being. As soon as the legal wife comes from, the Civil Affairs Bureau has long since disappeared. Moreover, is your age and status reasonable? Do you dare to report it?" Lian Yuan hesitated, "No

    , Do you dare to tell Nan Li these words?"

    Lu Jin choked and was speechless.

    The tit-for-tat confrontation is limited to the scope of the carriage and will not affect others. This is the unique tacit understanding between the two.

    Lian Yuan smiled and continued to eat the dried fruit.

    Lu Jin moved his mandible and drove silently.

    Nan Li, who was hundreds of kilometers away, did not know what was going on in the car.

    She was squatting on the ground teaching Avatar a lesson.

    "Don't eat so many cans. You look fat like a pig. The food is too good to cause high blood pressure and high blood fat. I can't find a veterinarian for you. Do you know? You will die if you are sick, and then see you again It’s no longer the pot.”

    Gouzi’s ears drooped, from a sitting position, he was taught by Nan Li abruptly to lie on the ground, motionless.

    After teaching the dog a lesson, Nan Li felt hungry.

    Go to the space and take out one meal and two dishes, both of which are prepared by Lian Yuan.

    Black rice, lotus pond stir fry and cumin crispy pork belly.

    After eating and drinking, Nan Li put all the bowls and chopsticks into the space because the little expert who took the initiative to clean up the housework was not there.

    Tu Lao was wearing an apron and standing in the kitchen of the small wooden house washing dishes. Looking at the plates and chopsticks that suddenly appeared in front of him, the corners of his eyes twitched violently.

    Without waiting for a rebuttal, Nan Li's voice floated in first.

    "One sheep is also chased, and two sheep are also herded, so I don't have an extra share, right?"

    Tu Lao, "..." What else could he say?

    Nan Li left the small wooden building in a good mood, and picked a few more mountain lotus flowers.

    The flowers on both sides of the yard will not be bald no matter how hard they are pulled. After picking them tonight, they will grow again the next day.

    This discovery made her very happy.

    In this way, she can pick flowers and send them to Lianyuan every day.

    Tu Lao complained from inside, "Aren't men giving flowers to women on your planet? Did you two take the wrong script?"

    Nan Li held a small bouquet of flowers and left a sentence, "This is called fun, you What do you know."

    Simply trim the bouquet and put it in a vase by the bed.

    And then into the space again.

    The chickens, ducks and geese inside are fed to be fat and strong, but they just...do not lay eggs.