Chapter 251 - 260

Chapter 251 The Alien Boy Who Tasted the Sweetness

    She discovered that Lian Yuan was a big bad wolf disguised as a pup!

    Back then we were weak, helpless, pitiful, please take care of me!

    It's all fake...

    She struggled to break free, but her strength still couldn't match him.

    Dumplings are still being cooked in the kitchen.

    Because it was cooked for too long, the dumplings became a piece of soup and directly became a pot of batter.

    At 11:59, Mengtu Mountain set off fireworks in the main square, and a mechanical countdown appeared in the distance.

    This was organized by the upper-level leaders of Mengtu Mountain at their own expense, and it was used to inspire hopeless people in the last days.

    It can be regarded as adding a touch of color to the dark life.

    When Nan Li heard the movement, he stretched out his hand to push his face in the dimple of his neck.

    In the dark room, he grabbed her hand, brought it to his lips and kissed, "Want to see it?"

    Nan Li felt that he was a dumpling rolling in the pot, and he was almost speechless.

    Lian Yuan picked him up from the bed and walked towards the window.

    The curtain was pulled open a gap three fingers wide, and a tiny light came in.

    You can see the scene outside, but you can't let people outside see the situation inside.

    Suddenly, a stream of silvery-white light shot up into the black sky, and with an explosion, colorful lights filled the night sky.

    Every household opened the windows and poked their heads out to look out.

    Some even rushed out of the house excitedly, stood outdoors, and looked up.

    Lian Yuan hugged her from behind, and said in a warm voice, "Li Li, Happy New Year."

    Nan Li's eyes were engraved with the color of fireworks, he closed his eyes, and forced out a few words from between his lips and teeth, "Happy New Year..."

    These words , accompanied by the sound of the last countdown on the square.

    When the fireworks are the most gorgeous.

    Tulao and Nanxun in the space, holding their own exclusive job bowls, stared at the black screen.

    It's twelve o'clock, why don't you ask them to go out to eat dumplings?

    1201.

    Dong Ling brought Han Feng, who was so drunk that he didn't know the north, south, east, and west, to the hanging garden, and threw him on the deck chair.

    She stood at the railing, took a sip of the beer in her hand, her eyes sparkled, "Ah, the new year is here! May I be able to hide here for the rest of my life!"

    Han Feng closed his eyes and muttered, "Cheers! Why hasn't Lian Yuan come back..."

    Dong Ling laughed, "Idiot."

    1203.

    Jiang Lian sat by the window of the living room, looked up at the light obliquely ahead, and touched his head.

    He seemed to remember something.

    Guan Shan's house.

    The servant is on holiday today, and the New Year's Eve dinner is cooked by his wife.