Chapter 311 - 320

Chapter 311 Rotten and Smelly

    He cheered up and taught Nan Li how to use it.

    In fact, it is not difficult to use.

    It's just that for some reason, when he was teaching Nan Li how to use it, her eyes were erratic.

    "Do you remember?"

    Nan Li's eyes flashed the scene where he used robots to carry steel when he first planted herbs.

    After recovering from this kind of thought, "Well, it's very simple, remember." "

    This is only the initial product. The later data blueprint I designed was destroyed by those two treacherous men in black robes. Wait for my injury." Once healed completely, he will be able to make a powerful fighting machine."

    Speaking of the black-robed man, Jiang Lian couldn't help but ask, "Did that faceless man show up later?"

    What happened that day was like a taboo , Seal everyone's mouth, no one mentioned it for more than a month.

    Being picked up all of a sudden, it was like a rag that had been hidden in the darkness for a long time and was shaken off into the sunlight.

    Every piece of flying dust depicts the scene in the heavy rain that day.

    Nan Li's expression quickly returned to normal, "No, I'm waiting for him to come to me."

    The eyes of the two fell on the scattered objects on the ground, and they agreed to stop talking.

    Nan Li stood up, "you go eat, I'll go back first."

    Jiang Lian stood up with the edge of the table and watched her thin figure go out.

    When approaching the door, Jiang Lian made a sound.

    "Nan Li."

    She turned around in the light, her hair casually covering the corners of her mouth, and looked at Jiang Lian quietly.

    Jiang Lian didn't know how to comfort her, but regretted calling her to stop in such a haste.

    Under her gaze, he looked out of the window pretending to be relaxed, "The sun is out, let's get some sun."

    Nan Li then looked out of the window, "Okay."

    After finishing speaking, she walked out of the room, followed the pink hat robot behind her, took a trident, and followed step by step.

    When Nan Li led the new family members into the side door, he heard the roar of the avatar coming from the front door.

    The display is the first to see what's ahead.

    I saw Avatar grinning at the black iron door, and outside the door, a figure flashed quickly.

    Nan Li's perspective followed the figure, and found that it was a boy of seventeen or eighteen years old, who quickly disappeared.

    She frowned slightly, thinking that she would not be at home in the future, so she asked Xiaofen to watch at the door.

    This guy can record video and use it as a camera.

    When he walked to the door, he keenly smelled the stench that hadn't dissipated in the air.

    She frowned slightly, and looked down at Gouzi.

    "Did you touch anyone outside just now?" Nan Li put his hands on his lap and looked at the dog.

    The avatar tilted his head, his tongue was tilted to the left, and Hachihachi was panting.