Chapter 201 - 210

Chapter 201

    The reason why Lian Yuan and Tu Lao dared to speak outside so ostentatiously was because after Nan Li absorbed Hong Ling's pink crystal nucleus, he fainted from the pain.

    The small wooden building in the space was finally opened after absorbing the energy stone in Lianyuan's storage ring and this crystal nucleus.

    Nan Li didn't even have time to check it before he was stunned by the huge energy fluctuation.

    When Nan Li woke up, it was after five o'clock in the morning, and Lian Yuan was not in the room.

    Stretching, he immediately entered the space and went to the wooden building to check what happened.

    Pushing open the wooden door of the small courtyard, one can see a ten-meter-long gray stone road with transparent petals of mountain lotus blooming on the green lawn on both sides.

    Nan Li grabbed a flower and walked forward.

    The closer to the main house of the wooden building, the faster Nan Li's heart beat.

    Pushing open the wooden sliding door, you can have a panoramic view of everything in the living room.

    The wooden sofa is covered with fluffy white long cushions, and the bamboo coffee table is equipped with purple clay teapots.

    There was water in the teacup, steaming hot.

    Nan Li felt a wave of heat rushing up from his back, slowly gathering at the top of his head.

    Suddenly, she heard a sound coming from the open kitchen diagonally behind.

    She turned around immediately, her eyes were in a trance, and she saw a vague figure wearing an apron busy.

    【Li Li, wash your hands and eat. 】

    Unfamiliar voices collided in my mind.

    Nan Li couldn't help his throbbing heart and immediately ran to the kitchen.

    But there was no one there.

    However, there were two eggs on the stove, and there was still milk in the milk pot.

    The vegetable sink is full of water, and the green and red peppers are floating on the water.

    Nan Li could even guess the specific scene that created this picture.

    Someone was frying eggs, someone was drinking tea in the living room, but because of something, they were called away urgently and never came back.

    She didn't know what to think and immediately ran to the second floor.

    The sound of trampling came from the wooden stairs.

    Relying on her subconscious behavior, she ran to the bedroom on the right.

    On the door, there was a crooked brush lettering.

    ----[Gou Wo]

    Staring at those two words, her eyes felt hot.

    Gou Wo...

    Gou Wo...

    is very familiar, but who told her?

    He reached out to push the door, but the door seemed to be welded to death.

    Nan Li kicked towards the door.

    But a heavy rebounding force crashed back into her body, making her take a few steps back and leaning against the wall before barely stopping.