Chapter 221 - 230

Chapter 221

    Fan Yunzhen looked in the direction of the door, the crack on his lip was bleeding because of being touched.

    She wanted to speak, but her voice was hoarse and smoking.

    Her eyes looked around, and after confirming that there was no danger, she said without any hesitation, "I...I promise you!"

    As long as she can leave here, Fan Yunzhen will not consider the other party's identity or the other party's intentions.

    She just wanted to escape from this devil's lair, even if she would face another devil's lair next, she would admit it.

    Nan Li walked to the front step by step, thinking that it would be the most convenient way to stun people into the space.

    Suddenly, she saw fear emerging from Fan Yunzhen's dark pupils.

    In the next second, Nan Li felt the hairs on his back standing on end, and a chill came from behind him!

    She subconsciously turned her body, and the biting fist brushed against the position where she had just stood.

    Nan Li immediately turned around quickly, drew out the dagger hidden in his waist and stabbed it!

    But he stabbed empty, and there was no one behind him?

    But she clearly saw an arm just now!

    At this moment, that chill came from behind again!

    Nan Li's super vigilance made her stab back with her backhand. QQ reading is

    bang!

    The sound of metal colliding made a huge sound.

    Nan Li took a few steps back, put his back against the wall, and stared at the position just now vigilantly.

    Fan Dalong's figure suddenly appeared on the spot.

    At this moment, Nan Li couldn't tell what mood he was in.

    Like her, Fan Dalong also has the ability to flash! Or some other ability she doesn't know about?

    Ever since she learned of her true life experience, Nan Li had a certain understanding.

    In the vast universe, she is not the only one with supernatural powers.

    And the ability is definitely not limited to space.

    But she never expected that she would meet the same kind so soon!

    So this gloomy man in front of him is an alien?

    Fan Dalong was also looking at Nan Li, his reaction was too quick.

    Under his speeding ability, he can dodge the attack so perfectly, could it be that this girl is the same kind as him?

    Fan Dalong's eyes suddenly burst into light.

    Like a hunter lurking in the dark, he finally found his prey.

    If you kill her, won't you be able to get her ability!

    Nan Li suddenly felt that something was wrong, and her unprecedented trembling swept her away.

    As for the prisoner waiting outside the detention center, he was leaning against the back of his chair and dozing off one second, and suddenly opened his eyes the next second.

    The eyes turned into light brown, the pupils stood up, and said in a low voice, "Something happened."

    The doors on the left and right sides opened at the same time, and the figures of Lian Yuan and Tu Lao were so fast that only an afterimage was left, turned over and entered the interior of the detention center .