Chapter 431 - 440

Chapter 431 Lin Yan is Alpha

    After sending the message, Lin Yan refused, saying that the wound was torn and he was recuperating at home, so it was inconvenient to move.

    Nan Li simply had nothing to do, picked two light vegetarian dishes, a pork rib soup, a basket of eggs, and some medicine for wounds, and knocked on Lin Yan's door.

    When Lin Yan opened the door, his face was almost transparent.

    The smell of blood in the room was a bit heavy, Nan Li frowned.

    "Boss, why are you here?" He asked with a sullen face.

    Nan Li stood at the door without stepping in.

    The wind made her hair fly wildly, covering the emotions in her eyes.

    "Come in, it's cold and sandy outside." Lin Yan turned his body sideways, looking straight at her with a pair of beautiful eyes.

    Nan Li hooked the corners of her lips, entered the room, and closed the door.

    The porch cuts off the cold wind outside.

    She handed him several bags and boxes, "Do you need me to help you treat the wound?" "

    No, the wound was torn open after moving two carts of coal in the morning, so it's not a big problem."

    Nan Li sat on the sofa and continued He held the glass of water he handed over to him in his hand.

    Lin Yan leaned on the armrest of the sofa and sat down stiffly, grinning a bit funny.

    Nan Li tapped the cup wall with his slender fingers, his consciousness drifted into the space, glanced at the wildly swinging vine, and asked softly, "Is this your body?"

    Lin Yan's butt just touched the sofa cushion, smelling Yan's expression was taken aback, "Huh? What did you say?"

    Nan Li looked straight at him calmly, with a bright smile on his lips, "Or should I say, Alpha, is this your real body?"

    Tranquility On the surface of the lake, a stone suddenly fell, causing layers of ripples, which exploded the peace maintained by each other.

    Lin Yan blinked and asked in confusion, "Boss, what are you talking about?"

    Nan Li waved his hand.

    The drug-like vine in the space immediately rushed towards Lin Yan at the maximum speed.

    The vines wrapped around his waist in an instant, and countless tiny vines grew out to wrap him tightly.

    However, Lin Yan sat there unusually calmly.

    The pain caused by the wound on his back just now can't be found on his face at this moment.

    It was just a little bit of force, and the vines wrapped around his body were instantly torn apart.

    Nan Li knew that the vines would not cause any harm to him, so he waved his hand and retracted it into the space.

    Right now, she understood why the vines kept circling around the orchard the first time they used the vines to trace Alpha's tracks.

    It's not that it can't track it, but that the breath is around her.

    Recalling the first time I met Lin Yan, it was in the vine forest, she rescued him, and he clinged to her.

    Already at that time, he had been hiding beside her.

    Nan Li laughed at her own carelessness, if it wasn't for the abnormality of the vines today, she still wouldn't have noticed the clue.