Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91 She Is The Girlfriend I Didn't Get

    "Team Ling, why are you here?" Guan Shan frowned slightly.

    Ling Fei's gorgeous red lips outlined a charming arc, "I was entrusted by someone, come here to find someone."

    Ling Fei looked at Nan Li who was silent inside, she was a little interested in this little girl.

    Not afraid of being pointed at a gun in the face of danger, and even dare to openly challenge the system, where does he have the confidence?

    Guan Shan immediately got down to business and walked up to Nan Li, "How is it? Are you injured?"

    Nan Li didn't know what positions these people had, but from the fact that Guan Shan dared to slap the staff, everyone was respectful to Guan Shan and that beautiful woman From their appearance, they knew that their identities were not simple.

    Knowing that he was in no danger, he casually threw Liu Wenfei away, patted the non-existent dust on his palm, "It's okay." The

    clear and light words reassured Guan Shan, and also completely relieved Lian Yuan at the door.

    He knew that no matter where Nan Li was, he would never be the one to suffer.

    Looking down at the bleeding arm, Lian Yuan took a step back with a guilty conscience.

    At this moment, Ling Fei turned around and walked out, even directly grabbed Lian Yuan's wrist, and said in a low voice, "I'm fine, you can rest assured to come back with me to bandage the wound." Lian Yuan hurriedly shook the wound as if he had been

    electrocuted Kai Lingfei's contact was full of words of resistance, "No, no, I'm fine!"

    However, this woman's strength was astonishing, and he didn't push her away in a daze!

    Nan Li was walking out following Guan Shan, and his eyes fell on the overlapping hands and wrists of the two at the door.

    The temperature in the eyes instantly dropped below freezing point.

    An emotion called possessiveness is rampant in the body.

    Her gaze was glued to their hands.

    A strange voice came out of my heart and started counting.

    1...2...3...

    Pull for three seconds and still not let go!

    The glue sticks, doesn't it!

    The corners of her lips were pressed a little tight. If the pen in her hand was made of plastic, it would definitely be crushed by her at this moment.

    "Nan Li, you don't want to live in the stadium anymore. I'll arrange a place for you. If you want to live..." Before

    Guan Shan finished speaking, the sound of hurried footsteps approached him.

    It took a little effort for Lian Yuan to break away from Ling Fei's touch, and quickly stood beside Nan Li obediently. He bent

    his beautiful eyes, interrupted Guan Shan's next words, shook his head and said, "Team Guan does not trouble you, Nan Li and I have been allocated housing in the refuge area." Nan Li himself couldn't tell the difference

    . Knowing how the emotions in her heart arose, she looked at Lian Yuan coldly, "You can live by yourself, team Guan, you give it to me first..." "

    Your name is written on the house, if you don't want to live with me , then I'll move out."

    Lian Yuan looked at her very sincerely, with a flattering and cautious tone.