Chapter 291 - 300

Chapter 291

    After lunch, several people rested in the courtyard for a while, and set off again.

    The yard was quiet, Avatar sat beside Lian Yuan's tent, looking around with alert eyes.

    Nan Li returned to the folding table and took out the ingredients for dinner.

    Seeing a small bag of potatoes by the table, she immediately sealed the bag and carried it to the side.

    There must be no potatoes at night.

    The main reason is that the starch content of potatoes is too high, and people with a bad stomach will feel uncomfortable if they eat too much.

    Take out a bunch of dried beans, put them in a basin, add water and salt to soak them, and make a stewed bacon with dried beans at night.

    Soak some dried mushrooms in another pot to make a pumpkin mushroom soup.

    These are all done by Lian Yuan before, she has seen them many times, the process is not complicated.

    After Nan Li prepared the ingredients, he suddenly heard a rustling sound outside the iron fence.

    Avatar barked softly.

    Nan Li immediately turned off the lights in the courtyard and looked at the display screen.

    There were more than a dozen men and women outside, all carrying large and small bags.

    This should be what Dong Ling said, the survivors who want to go to Mengtu Mountain to seek refuge.

    Suddenly, someone came to stand outside the iron fence door and stood on tiptoe to look inside.

    The view in the courtyard is wide, and the light moonlight puts a tulle-like coat on everything.

    Human beings who have lived in the polar night for a long time have evolved their eyes and can see tents in the distance.

    "I don't know if there is anyone, go in and have a look?"

    "Dad, I can't walk anymore, I'm so hungry."

    "Hey, this yard is big enough, even if you don't go to Mengtu Mountain, you can live here."

    Nan Li heard the conversation of several people, and quietly came to the fence.

    A few men tried to move the iron fence, but before they could reach out their hands, they heard a clear and clear voice in the darkness from the side.

    "Who told you to move?"

    The voice was abrupt and terrifying in a quiet environment, and the group of people outside took several steps back in fright.

    Especially when I saw the girl walking from the shadows to the moonlight, her face was as pale as snow, and her dark eyes looked like a ghost at first glance!

    "Fuck, it's a man or a ghost!"

    "I'm scared to death! You must be sick. Scaring people will scare people to death!"

    Nan Li glanced at the five young and strong men in front of him, and said coldly, "Get out of here "

    The leading man looked around, saw her alone, and stepped forward with a smile, "Little girl, are you afraid that you live in such a big place by yourself? ..."

    Nan Li didn't wait for him to finish speaking, and directly showed a long knife glowing with silver light.

    The cold light of the moon cast a refreshing chill on the blade.