Chapter 231 - 240

Chapter 231 Understand Her

    He held Nan Li's hand instead, "Don't make trouble."

    Nan Li stared at his calm expression for two seconds, and asked in a low voice, "Are you hiding something from me?"

    The arc of Lian Yuan's lips slowly rose , reached out and knocked on her forehead, "What are

    you thinking about your little head?" Nan Li covered his forehead, "Then tell me about your experience in the past half month."

    Lian Yuan sighed and hugged her waist , pillowed his face on her lap, and returned to his previous clingy big dog appearance.

    "Looking for you, missing you, looking for you every day, thinking about you every day." At

    a certain moment, Nan Li felt a strange feeling in his heart, and looked down at him, "Then if I can't find you." "

    Then keep looking for you." , try all kinds of methods to find, if I still can't find it, I will..."

    "Lian Yuan." As if knowing what he was going to say next, Nan Li interrupted him, holding his face in both hands, his eyes fixed Falling down.

    "Even if you can't find me one day, you have to remember that life is more important than anything else."

    After saying a sentence without thinking, Nan Li felt something flashed through her head, and she was about to catch it less than.

    She didn't know if Lian Yuan had listened to this sentence, but after a few breaths, he gently answered a good word.

    The two lay hugging each other on the bed, Nan Li felt the weight and temperature on his waist, and soon heard steady breathing coming from behind his ears.

    She didn't delve into his past in the past half month, because it must have been tormented and tired, and there was no need for him to relive that feeling.

    The back of his white hand covered his slender fingers, and Nan Li also closed his eyes.

    The two slept from ten o'clock in the morning until five o'clock in the afternoon.

    After sitting up from the bed, each other's stomachs gurgled at the same time.

    Nan Li got out of bed with a smile, and straightened her messy hair while walking to the bathroom, "What do you want to eat?"

    Lian Yuan got up quickly, followed her to the door of the bathroom, leaned on the door with his arms crossed, watching her bend over to wash her face.

    Without taking his eyes off her for a moment, he whispered, "It's fine, I'll eat whatever you eat."

    Nan Li closed his eyes, but he could clearly feel the uneasiness revealed all over his body.

    His heart was slightly astringent, and when he opened his eyes, he flicked the water on his hands towards him, "Okay, after dinner, let's go outside for a stroll."

    Lian Yuan quickly went to wash his face, and then followed Nan Li out of the bathroom.

    On the round table, Nan Li took a casserole of old chicken ginseng soup, a steamed sea bass, and a plate of scrambled eggs with garlic yolk.

    She was going to continue to get other dishes, but was stopped by Lian Yuan, "Li Li, that's enough."

    Nan Li snorted, and took out two bowls of glutinous rice and red dates rice, and two bowls of angelica lean meat soup.