Chapter 461 - 470

Chapter 461 Old Los died, Nan Xiqing lived

    Nan Li, "..."

    Mentioning Uncle Qi, Nan Li felt mixed feelings, "If Uncle Qi sees you, he will definitely faint from fright."

    Nan Xiqing shrugged and changed the topic.

    "Speaking of business, that meat dumpling from Star Hazel is looking for the whereabouts of old Ross for you?"

    Nan Xiqing pointed to the prisoner whose eyes were rolling around on the sofa.

    Tu? Routuanzi? Prison originally resisted this title, but after knowing that the other party was Nan Li's nominal mother, he suddenly felt relieved.

    who cares.

    When he was given the name 'Tu Lao' at the beginning, he was also reluctant, but later he found it quite pleasing to the ear.

    Nan Li said, "Yes."

    "He's quite righteous." Nan Xiqing gave Tu Lao a thumbs up from a distance.

    Then she looked at the man next to the prison with gossipy eyes, "What does that handsome guy have to do with you?" "

    Your son-in-law."

    Nan Xiqing's eyes widened suddenly, "My daughter is married? I can't tell. "

    Nan Li pressed his forehead, "I'm twenty-five years old, but I haven't lived for a few days."

    Nan Xiqing patted her daughter on the shoulder, "So you are looking for old Los for this matter, right? He is useless, he has already turned into cosmic dust."

    Nan Li couldn't tell what he was feeling in his heart, he was a little regretful, but he was quite open-minded.

    "But I'm here with your mother." Nan Xiqing gave her a reassuring look.

    "You?"

    "You were able to be born smoothly back then, but I owe a lot of credit to you. Over the years, I have been looking for ways to extend the lifespan of the experimental subjects. Although the progress has not been much, there is still some hope." Some hope

    means Not much hope.

    "What way?" Nan Li asked curiously.

    Nan Xiqing leaned closer to her, "Do you and my son-in-law have children?"

    Nan Li frowned, "No...do you have to have children to save lives?" "

    That's not true, I'm just curious, My son-in-law looks pretty good, what does the family do?"

    Nan Li blinked, as a mother in name, there was nothing wrong with asking these questions.

    "My family is..." Nan Li really didn't inquire about what Lian Yuan's family mainly does.

    "He is the founder of the hunter union."

    Nan Xiqing raised her eyebrows, and then said, "He is responsible for co-authoring the arrest warrant that offered me a reward?"

    Nan Li frowned, "That's not the reward for me." "

    Nan Xiqing twitched the corners of her lips, and her eyes were full of pride, "Old Los, who issued the reward order, is already dead, so there is not much difference between offering a reward to you or me." Nan Li looked not far

    away One person, one ball, listening to the sound with ears pricked up.

    It was obvious that Lian Yuan was a little tense.