Chapter 411 - 420

Chapter 411 Your Boyfriend Treats You So Kindly

    Lian Yuan didn't even give her a look, and walked straight over there.

    He was tall and long-legged, walking fast, and quickly distanced himself from the people behind him.

    Nan Li chased after him for a while, but then they simply went their separate ways.

    After a few steps, she noticed that the man in front suddenly slowed down.

    It seems to be waiting for her.

    She deliberately stood still.

    Lian Yuan thought that if he slowed down, she would be able to catch up, but...

    he came back to his senses and bumped into her narrow smile.

    The man's breathing was stagnant, and there was heat in his ears.

    Turning around and walking back, pulling her wrist forward, "Moji."

    Nan Li looked at his outline, saw the abnormal blush on his ears, and teased her with his eyes.

    Lian Yuan could guess that if she could talk at this time, she would definitely say a lot of words that made him shut himself up.

    Fortunately, she has to continue to play dumb.

    After entering the elevator, he let go of her hand.

    The elevator comes to the aircraft collection library.

    Looking around, there must be at least a few hundred small aircraft.

    Nan Li's eyes are about to glow green, this is too much!

    If they were all taken away, and she used them alternately, it seemed that she could almost reach the planet where Lian Yuan was.

    Nan Li was secretly calculating his little thoughts, and followed the man uncontrollably to board an aircraft.

    Sit in position with the overhead hatch closed.

    The buzz gradually came.

    The system makes a sound, [the hatch will open in a minute. 】

    Nan Li is like a curious baby, still coveting big toys.

    Suddenly, a familiar breath rushed over.

    Tilting his head to look, the corner of his lips brushed the man's cheek inadvertently.

    She dodged back hard, looking nervously at his outstretched arm and approaching face.

    What are you doing?

    Lian Yuan's fingers hooked a strap from the other side of the seat.

    Nan Li, "..."

    I misunderstood...

    Lian Yuan felt his skin was scalded, his throat slowly moved up and down twice, and asked from a very close distance.

    "Why are you nervous?"

    Nan Li straightened his neck, but the distance between them, which he didn't want to, became even tighter at this moment.

    Lian Yuan's cheeks also began to heat up.

    Nan Li found that this man was quite innocent.

    If you blush when you get so close, then...

    um... stop.

    She shook her head, and her hair slid along his cheek and into his neck.

    very itchy.