Chapter 381 - 390

Chapter 381 Music Box

    Nan Li wrapped herself tightly in the fluffy pajamas, and nestled comfortably on the sofa.

    After a long time of self-relieving, I reluctantly began to drink milk tea.

    When he sat beside her, he raised his jaw toward the door, "What is that bag on the ground?"

    Nan Li looked over, shook his head, and bit the pearl in his mouth, "I don't know, Lin Yan gave it to you."

    " Lin Yan? Nail House still not leaving? What on earth is he trying to do?" Tu Lao furrowed his eyebrows and got up angrily.

    When he came to the bag, he stretched out his hand and pulled it open, taking out a wooden box from inside.

    He flipped it in front of his eyes, "Couldn't it be a time bomb?"

    Nan Li rested his chin on the back of the sofa, and the hat of his pajamas covered most of his brows and eyes. He stretched out his hand and pushed it up

    . Open it with a humming sound.

    Then a burst of soothing music flowed out from inside, and the embracing dolls hugged and danced in circles.

    It's a music box.

    "Why did you send you this?" Tu Lao looked at the box with disgust.

    "He said it was his birthday."

    "Why did he give you a gift for your birthday? It's not your birthday."

    Nan Li sat up straight, "How do I know."

    She got up from the sofa, "I want to cook, you eat Do you?"

    Tu Lao put the music box on the coffee table and walked to the kitchen, "You can eat some more, what are you doing?"

    Nan Li hadn't eaten a warm meal for several days, "Maocai , Grill skewers, bake buns."

    "Eat, eat!"

    "Wash the vegetables." Nan Li took out a pot of vegetables and put them beside the sink.

    Tulu rolled up his sleeves and started working in a hurry.

    An hour later, the aroma in the kitchen made my stomach growl.

    The hot oil is sizzled and poured on the prepared Maocai, and it is put on the dining table.

    The grilled skewers and baked buns are taken out of the oven, and the aroma is mixed, which increases the appetite even more.

    The two sat facing each other, Nan Li couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth when he saw what Tu Lao was eating.

    The hot and fresh maocai, paired with oily skewers, instantly fills up the bland taste buds.

    Nan Li bit the steamed stuffed bun, and suddenly realized that Avatar was not at the table to join in the fun.

    She stooped to look around and found it at the door.

    The dog was very interested in the clothes she took off, sniffing around, and even wagging its tail from side to side out of joy.

    Nan Li called out suspiciously, "Avatar?"

    Gou Zi turned around.

    Nan Li waved the skewers at it, but to her surprise, Gouzi was unmoved this time.

    He even stood up, called out to her, and continued to arch those clothes.

    Nan Li thought he had brought something back from his clothes, so he went over to check immediately.