Chapter 101 - 110

Chapter 101 Little Grass

    Guan Shan is very good at handling things. At the beginning, Nan Li told him the driving coordinates of Lingyan Mountain. After he rescued the person, he only wanted the honor, and the actual reward was distributed to Nan Li and Dong Ling.

    "We're going to take a look at the terrain, together?" Jiang Lian suddenly said.

    Dong Ling added, "You can take a ride with Brother Jiang."

    Nan Li raised his eyebrows slightly, and Jiang Lian really had both the RV and the RV without saying a word.

    Without hesitation, she nodded.

    Several people came to the underground garage. Each apartment is equipped with a parking space, but most of them cannot afford to buy a car. After all, renting a house is already very difficult, and everyone who has money is saving to buy a house.

    The three boarded a five-seater white tram.

    According to Jiang Lian, there are car rental companies and car sales companies in the refuge area.

    There are only a few brands of new energy vehicles on the market, and Jiang Lian's drive happens to be the same as the one in Nanli Space.

    She was relieved that she would not attract attention when she moved the car out in the future.

    The car drove out of the residential area, and a large number of survivors could be seen everywhere on both sides of the road.

    Living in a dark environment for a long time, everyone's skin has an unhealthy whiteness, so they all come out to bask in the sun while the sun is shining.

    Nan Li had only wandered around the living area of ​​the refuge area once before, but now that he was sitting in the car, he realized that Mengtu Mountain was really huge and boundless.

    After driving for more than two hours, the road in front of me still has no end.

    But scattered teams gradually appeared on the bare mountain.

    Nan Li lowered the car window and looked around curiously.

    Jiang Lian glanced at her and explained, "This is someone who doesn't want to live in the refuge area."

    "Don't want to enter the refuge area?" Nan Li looked away and looked at the man in the driver's seat.

    "Well, some people think that it is a bit of a laborious effort to make contributions in the refuge area. The money they earn is spent on food and housing, and they are controlled by others. It is not worthwhile, so they spontaneously formed teams and established their own private refuge organizations." Nan Li suddenly

    thought Their own team in the previous life, but at that time they spontaneously formed because they couldn't find a refuge area and had nowhere to go.

    "Why are so many people lying on the ground?" Dong Ling pointed to the person lying upright on the rock, motionless, not sure if it was dead or alive.

    "Infected by the disease." Nan Li saw that many people used cloth to cover their mouths and noses, acting as simple masks.

    Obviously, they were afraid of being infected by something in the air. In addition, the faces of the people lying on the ground were all pale and their breathing was weak, which was different from the people who basked in the sun at the beginning.

    The farther the car drove, the more people were lying on the ground.

    Dong Ling in the car frowned, covering his face with his backpack, fearing that the virus would leak in through the cracks.