Chapter 121 - 130

Chapter 121

    The two hugged each other for more than ten minutes, when the door slammed open again.

    The monster walked in swaggeringly, with seven or eight tall and strong men tied behind its head.

    Among them is the poor Han Feng.

    He fell to the ground with a bang, and then, the brown hair seemed to have eyes, and got into the nostrils of several people.

    Nan Li lay on the ground, thankful that Han Feng came over, otherwise she would have to find a way to pull Han Feng into this safety circle.

    Lian Yuan said that the monster's weakness lies in the nape of the neck covered by the hair.

    It is the weakest there, and it leads directly to the position of the crystal nucleus at the back of it.

    Nan Li looked at the monster in front of him at this moment, it was no longer a monster.

    That is her walking space expander!

    Profit overwhelms all fear!

    She lay quietly on the ground, watching Han Feng and the others being controlled, picked up the tool with a confused expression, and walked in the direction of Lian Yuan.

    Because of electromagnetic fluctuations, Lian Yuan's body was affected, and he didn't have much strength.

    So for the hard work right now, she has to come.

    Just as Han Feng and the others passed by her, Nan Li suddenly jumped up from the ground.

    She stared straight ahead with blank, expressionless eyes.

    Silently offended Han Feng in his heart, he kicked all of them unconscious!

    As if she too was one of those being manipulated.

    The monster's four eyes rolled around, "What's going on?"

    Lian Yuan pushed aside the gauze and got up from the bed.

    His complexion was too pale, as weak as if he could run away when the wind blows, but his tone was calm, "Maybe you can control humans? On the right." As soon as the word on the right came out,

    Nan Li instantly stopped kicking people, and directly raised his hand. With a long knife, he slashed at the monster's right shoulder!

    The monster dodges immediately.

    The brown hair quickly flew up and stabbed towards Nan Li.

    "Go back." Lian Yuan ordered lightly with his hands behind his back.

    Nan Li immediately stopped attacking and stepped back in front of him.

    The monster's hair is all outside the limit, even if it is so angry that it explodes, it can't get in at all!

    "Legs."

    Nan Li pulled out the long knife again, and acted obediently according to Lian Yuan's order.

    Monsters cannot attack, only dodge.

    As a result, after four or five rounds, Nan Li suddenly acted according to his own consciousness.

    She fished out the torch made by Avatar and 2746 from the space, and slammed it at the monster's head!

    The dripping diesel was covered with dense hair, and the flames swept up like a long snake!