Chapter 331 - 340

Chapter 331 Departure, Wu City

    On the morning of departure.

    Although Nan Li doesn't need to pack his luggage when traveling, but with many people he doesn't know, he naturally needs to pack a backpack to hide his eyes and ears.

    The temperature in Kunxu Mountain is a bit lower than that in Mengtu Mountain, so just put on a coat.

    I picked up two light coats and underwear and put them in, energy bars and simple wound treatment kits, daggers and long knives, mask collars and hats, and took a water cup and put it in the side pocket.

    Don’t put the rest that are too heavy, and you can directly take out any items in the space when you open the backpack, there is no need to add an excessive burden to yourself.

    After checking the inside and outside of the wooden building, Tulao and Jiang Lian came to the door with the boxes.

    Jiang Lian handed a small black box the size of a palm to Nan Li, "Change your weapon."

    Nan Li immediately took it over and pressed the button raised on the side, and the palm-sized box unfolded instantly. The nearly one-meter-long black box of unknown material The body of the knife was held in the palm of his hand.

    "The blade is upgraded. It can break through the armor protection. At the same time, it can be powered on. It can directly destroy the brains of those things and die instantly." Nan Li     gave a

    thumbs up .

On the body, "He contributed all the hair to make it."

    Tu Lao listened to the two talking with his ears sideways, but turned his head when he heard this sentence, "My hair is fine, don't talk nonsense!"

    Jiang Lian shrugged Shrugged, noncommittal.

    Nan Li saw that his hair didn't seem to have changed, but when he looked closely, he could see that it was much shorter than before.

    "Thank you, I'll accept it." Nan Li was not polite, and with a wave of his hand, the blade automatically retracted, turning into that small box again, and directly put it in his pocket.

    "When are you leaving?" Jiang Lian asked.

    Nan Li glanced at the time, "Immediately, Uncle Qi said to meet up ahead of time."

    "Okay, safe journey."

    Tu Lao also stood up, "We'll see you off."

    Nan Li picked up his backpack, "No, I won't drive,

    and the people outside will follow." Lin Yan and the others stood guard like sentries. Every time she went out, she would be escorted all the way .

    She didn't want to go far away and be followed by a bunch of people.

    Tulu fell silent, he naturally didn't want those followers to cling to Nanli.

    Nan Li hung his backpack on his shoulders, "Take good care of my chickens, ducks and geese, pick up eggs on time, don't scare them, don't lay eggs, but you are the only one asking, if it doesn't rain, the cabbage in the field ridge is watered regularly, insect repellent, weeding, saplings It also needs to be irrigated with nutrient solution, Xiaofen needs to be charged once every two days, and Avatar should not be fed too much."

    Tulao dug his ears, "I know."

    "Okay, let's go."

    After finishing speaking, he stepped out of the room and the whole People disappear.