Chapter 471 - 480

Chapter 471 Avatar Waited For Her Forty-Two Years

    Dong Ling stepped forward and hugged his angry younger brother.

    Han Feng took the opportunity to hug his sister.

    Dabao and Erbao never recognized each other, looked at the two of them and said, "I saw uncle and auntie in the group photo, you both wear the same clothes, there are Uncle Tulao in the photo, Uncle Jiang Lian, and even Uncle Qi, and a young lady."

    The young lady should be Zhang Xiaohua.

    "We'll talk when we get home. Let's chat while eating." Lian Yuan made a final decision.

    A group of people left the temple mightily.

    Lian Yuan and Nan Li walked last, waiting for everyone to get in the car, they watched them leave.

    "Aren't we leaving?" Nan Li asked.

    Lian Yuan hugged her again, feeling the warmth of her body, "It's not a dream, are you sure?"

    Nan Li stood in front of the temple, wrapping his arms around his waist, "No, I'm sure."

    His eyes were red, and he let go of her After that, he dragged her into the hall again.

    He smoked two sticks of incense from the side, and lit them with the flame of sesame oil.

    He once again bowed devoutly to the Stove Lord statue inside.

    Nan Li suddenly thought of Xiaonian six years ago, when he was selling kitchen candies and offering sacrifices to the Kitchen God.

    Lian Yuan inserted the incense into the stove and pulled her out, "Six years ago, the wish I made with the Stove Lord was to let him bless you in good health. When the end of the world is over, I will build temples and keep burning incense."

    "He did it to make you wake up healthy, and I also did what I promised."

    "My faith is sincere."

    Nan Li felt the temperature of his palm on the back of his hand, and felt the warmth dripping into his heart .

    The two fell behind the crowd and returned to the orchard.

    Today's dinner was at Nan Li's former home.

    After she left, Nan Xun lived here.

    The outer wall was built by her own hands back then, and it has not collapsed in the last six years.

    The paint on the door is newly painted, and the color is thick.

    Xiaofen's system has become more intelligent after several updates and iterations.

    However, the images of Nanli in its database have not been deleted.

    After scanning, Xiaofen's eyes started to set off fireworks.

    [Welcome home, Master Nanli, I have been waiting for you for a long time. 】

    Nan Li touched its new hat, which was pink, and smelled the pattern, "The hat is very beautiful."

    Two blobs of red appeared on Xiaofen's cheeks, 【Thank you for the compliment, master. ]

    Lian Yuan led her into the courtyard, and saw that the original poultry house had changed drastically, becoming bigger and smarter.

    Even in a world of ice and snow, there are still many lively chickens, ducks and geese making chaotic and energetic calls.

    Nan Li stepped on the thick snow on the edge and looked inside with his feet.