Chapter 171 - 180

Chapter 171 Maybe He's Blind, That's Why He Loved Me

    Nan Li adheres to the principle of talking less and doing more, trying to minimize her sense of existence.

    A 50-jin bag of rice can be carried at will, and a half-person-high bucket can be carried at will.

    In the eyes of the aunts with an average age of 50 years old, she is really a good worker.

    Second Sister Liu was very interested in her. While drinking tea, she monitored seven or eight employees peeling potatoes. "I can't figure out how a handsome guy like Lian Yuan would fall in love with an ordinary girl like Xiao Nan." Nan Li grinned, with a smile on his face

    . The little freckles on his face were also dancing vividly, "Maybe he's blind."

    Second Sister Liu, "..."

    "But Xiao Nan is tall, there is a saying that a big guy looks good standing in front of the door without clothes on! "

    But she is too attractive to be a man. In the last days, it is not safe for men and women to be good-looking." "As for the

    daughter of the third leader in our district, she has raised many men in the house." "

    Yes, yes, yes. " I've also heard that there is one who serves tea and water, one who does laundry and cooks, and two who warm beds, like an empress, I'm so envious of you!" The rest of the chefs and kitchen assistants started chatting and

    said Then, we changed the topic.

    "Hey Xiaonan, why did you come here to work with your husband at such a young age? There is radiation here. You are not like us in our fifties. Young people don't want children?" Nan Li's first reaction was, what about having a baby

    ? The topic is really pervasive, and it can be cueed everywhere.

    She shook her head, "It's a matter of surviving first."

    Amidst a burst of regret, Nan Li continued to peel potatoes with her head down.

    After the potatoes were peeled, Nan Li was assigned to cut the potatoes.

    There is no way, she is at the bottom of the food chain in front of her, so she can only obey the arrangement.

    When he was at home, he always watched Lian Yuan cook and seldom did anything.

    Now looking at the elder sister next to her, she cut the hob block very quickly, and hurriedly learned.

    This is the advantage of strong learning ability. In the first few cuts, the cutting was still a little rusty, but it became smoother and smoother, and the potato pieces were sharp and even in size.

    "Will it look like fried sugar?" Second Sister Liu sat on the chair with her slightly fat body, crossed her legs, and looked at Nan Li's slender waistline and back from behind.

    She knows this. When Lian Yuan taught her how to make braised short ribs, he told her how to make fried sugar.

    But in the open-air canteen in the wild, the dishes can be fried with sugar, which is not easy.

    As if noticing Nan Li's doubts, Second Sister Liu stood up, "Don't look at our shabby cafeteria, you get what you pay for, and those guys on the mountain are rich! It's not a problem to earn fifteen or six contribution points a day." "

    Nan Li nodded, the average worker has to dig more than 10,000 catties of stones a day, which consumes a lot of energy and must eat a lot.

    Nanli's first culinary skills were dedicated to this simple open-air canteen.