Chapter 161 - 170

Chapter 161 Brother

    The two chatted all over the place until two o'clock in the middle of the night, when Nan Li yawned and fell asleep.

    Because there is no sun rising in the east and setting in the west, it is impossible to tell the approximate time.

    When the two woke up again, it was already past seven in the morning.

    After a brief wash, Lian Yuan first changed the medicine for Nan Li's wound, and took a thermometer to measure the temperature at the same time.

    The wound that was still swollen outwards yesterday has mostly healed today.

    This speed of healing is unimaginable for humans.

    But Lian Yuan wasn't too surprised by her special physique.

    I took the thermometer down and took a look. It was 37.2°C, which is a normal temperature range.

    So I don't need to take antipyretics, I only take two anti-inflammatory medicines after meals.

    Yesterday Nan Li took out a large bag of candies, and Lian Yuan slipped an orange-flavored fruit candy to her after she had taken the medicine.

    Nan Li had a piece of candy in his mouth, his mouth and heart became sweet, and he bent his eyes to see him busy.

    Soon, the two put away the car, got on the off-road vehicle again, and continued to set off.

    Satellite radar showed that there were still more than 700 kilometers away from the destination, Lianchi Mountain.

    Nan Li didn't want to continue wasting time on the road, and the wound on his body was fine, so he let Lian Yuan speed up.

    The off-road vehicle is still very fast when it is brought up to speed.

    At eleven o'clock that night, the two arrived at the area controlled by Lianchishan on the map.

    Occasionally, one or two vehicles can be seen parked on both sides to rest, and finally no longer have the loneliness of being forgotten by the world.

    Considering that it is midnight now, and they don't know if it will be troublesome to enter the city from the Lianchishan Refuge Area, the two of them also plan to take a rest for the night.

    When I go to the city with the convoy tomorrow, it is convenient to ask questions.

    I found a wide area, and visually inspected that there were 13 or 14 cars of different models parked near or far.

    Lian Yuan found a place about ten meters away from the side of the road and stopped the car.

    During this period, two more vehicles chose to stop this week.

    Everyone has an idea that in an environment where people are not familiar with life, there are many people who can take care of them.

    The door was pushed open, and the hot air from outside the car rushed in.

    After a day of driving in the car, Nan Li felt that his bones were about to collapse, so he stood by the car door and stretched his waist to exercise his muscles and bones.

    From several cars on the left and right, one after another looked at him curiously.

    She pretended not to see it, and it was convenient to go to a hidden place far away.

    While walking back, wiping his fingers with a disinfectant wipe, when he was more than ten meters away from his car, he suddenly heard a strange voice coming from the other end.