Chapter 131 - 140

Chapter 131 I came from a previous life

    "Everyone must make sure to dig up the grass by the roots. Don't move the ones that are too small. Pick the ones that are a little higher than your fingers." "

    I'll bring mung bean soup over here in a while. If you have dizziness, nausea, and obvious signs of heat stroke, don’t fight hard, just tell me."

    In this kind of weather, it is inevitable that some people will not be able to withstand the sun exposure, and she does not want to get into trouble due to work-related injuries.

    Right now, most of those who are willing to work under the sun are simple people.

    After receiving the tools, without further ado, each of them looked for a place to work.

    Nan Li was not idle either, and carried the vat of mung bean soup to the shade, took a stack of disposable paper cups beside him, and joined the battle together.

    The tool for digging grass is the steel spoon for eating, and one after another small green grass is moved from the ground to the pot at hand.

    Some people around asked Nan Li, "Boss, what are you doing digging this grass?"

    Nan Li smiled, "Plant and sell."

    This matter cannot be hidden, there is movement in the warehouse, and it will spread quickly.

    Fortunately, it's not a shameful thing to sneak around, and the news from above can't be covered up for long, it's the same whether you say it or not.

    She doesn't mind other people following suit, and everyone earns money together.

    "Ah? Is this food still edible?"

    Nan Li nodded, "Yes, it can clear away heat and detoxify."

    Everyone stared at the little green grass in their hands, but couldn't see any flowers, so they continued to work.

    Because I came late, I finished my work in the morning after only one hour of work. Everyone was a little bit talkative about their salary.

    Holding the mung bean soup in his hand, Han Feng gurgled several mouthfuls, and after hearing the discussion, he quickly explained.

    "Today's situation is special. Although you only worked for an hour in the morning, you will still be paid according to the full-day salary. At 4:30 in the afternoon, we will meet at a fixed location, don't forget!"

    Everyone was smiling, everyone was very happy to get such a high contribution point and free mung bean soup.

    The car carried the workers and twenty-five pots of small green grass to the refuge area.

    On the way, the car on Nanli's side passed by the unified convoy with the logo of the refuge area.

    Nan Li took a look in the rearview mirror, and slowly frowned.

    If she read correctly just now, what she saw should be Ling Fei.

    Why are so many people going out of the city?

    The car stopped at the front door of the service center, and the workers got off the car and went back to their homes.

    The car continued to go to the warehouse in the north.

    When approaching the warehouse, the avatar's rough shouts could be heard from afar.

    After the vehicle came to a complete stop, the driver and everyone carried the grass stacked in the car to the warehouse.