Chapter 191 - 200

Chapter 191

    Fatty Wang didn't dare to delay, now that it's so chaotic outside, it's normal for one or two people to die.

    There is no water source, no food, and the looting has begun.

    Before the people in the military region began to formally manage it, the current society was in disorder.

    He wiped off his sweat, and passed the key tray with a swish, "The boss is dead, these houses have no owners, they belong to us... they belong to you!" The desire to survive was particularly strong

    .

    Nan Li laughed, "Are you fooling around? Could it be that all the houses in the refuge area are not registered? No one here has a house certificate? Your boss is the only one in his family?" "There is no paper house certificate, all the certificates

    are The electronic version of the contract is stored in the data management system of the real estate bureau in the refuge area!

    But the real estate bureau was swallowed by lava, and the data center was destroyed! My wife and uncle worked there, and the backups he said were all destroyed!

    The boss is a bachelor from out of town ...He doesn't want to talk about his girlfriend, so let someone divide his assets..."

    Fatty Wang eagerly got her approval, and said a lot like pouring beans.

    He didn't know whether the two people in front of him believed it or not.

    Nan Li believed most of it.

    Because she suddenly remembered that the house in the Mengtu Mountain Refuge Area did not have a paper certificate. At the beginning, she only signed her name on the tablet to complete the transfer.

    It seems that the office measures that are too simple and advanced also have disadvantages.

    Nan Li's eyes fell on the clattering plate of keys, "I need a house two streets away, within one kilometer of the IKEA hotel."

    She still needs to pay attention to Lu Jin's activities, and for his unreasonable overtures, Nan Li still has doubts.

    The fat man was overjoyed, and he stood up with his support on the wall. With his extraordinary professional reserves, he immediately searched for suitable listings in his mind, "Yes, yes!" "Is there a

    warehouse?"

    When Fatty Wang heard this, he shook his head resolutely, "We only do residential business."

    Nan Li didn't continue to answer the words, turned around and walked out.

    "Sister... Sister, the rest... don't you want?"

    Nan Li didn't answer his question, but not answering was also a reply.

    She's not that greedy, and she doesn't plan to settle here, why do she need so many houses.

    Soon Lu Jin's people will re-register. By then, she, a foreigner, will hold a lot of houses. Isn't she looking for trouble for herself?

    But judging from the current situation, it seems that there is no need to pay rent.

    Anyway, she paid three months' rent to the small courtyard before, and the magma swallowed it, so she must compensate her for the place to live.

    Thinking about it this way, it seems that it is not too much.

    As for her initiative to 'pack up and leave', Nan Li has deliberately forgotten this memory.

    After Fatty Wang selected the house key that met the requirements, he threw the key disk back into the safe.