Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41 Lian Yuan Was Terrified At That Time

    It was exactly half past six in the evening when the meal was ready.

    Red candles burned on the dining table in the living room.

    Lian Yuan put the food on the table, while Nan Li took out the decanter from the bedroom.

    There are two bottles of red wine in it.

    New Year's Eve, we must celebrate!

    First, he opened two boxes of canned meat for the Avatar, and then threw a big beef bone at it, and then Nan Li sat down at the table.

    Looking at the table full of meat, Nan Li couldn't help giving him a thumbs up, "I know I love meat, and I don't even cook a single vegetable!"

    If you want to say what Nan Li likes to eat, of course it is meat. Xiang, who can not love it!

    She poured red wine for the two of them, took the initiative to raise the glass, and touched Lian Yuan's, "Come on, cheers! I hope we can survive in the last days! I hope you recover as soon as possible." Lian Yuan looked at her

    impatiently He poured it into his mouth, and couldn't help frowning, "Drink slowly."

    He doesn't want to recover so much now.

    There's nothing wrong with that.

    But he didn't say that, and Nan Li must have suspected that he had some plot after he said that.

    After a meal, Nan Li ate very happily, and she kept praising the deliciousness of every dish, which made Lian Yuan's mood rise several degrees.

    After drinking and eating, the decanter also bottomed out.

    Nan Li's cheeks were flushed, and he pointed at the boy opposite, his tongue was a little weak, "You drink so well?"

    Lian Yuan felt that the thing he drank was no different from the fruit tea and milk tea before.

    Nan Li was already drunk and blurred.

    She leaned on the edge of the table and stood up, "The Spring Festival Gala is coming soon, oh no, there is no Spring Festival Gala, but I have previous years' Spring Festival Gala on my tablet, let's watch it together!" She ran into the bedroom, took out the tablet, and put it on the coffee table

    .

    Nan Li hugged her knees, huddled in the corner of the sofa, staring straight at the screen.

    Until Uncle Feng appeared in the field of vision, a smile finally appeared on Nan Li's face, and she said almost in sync with the voice on the screen, "Dear audience friends, I miss you all!" She smiled idiotically and looked at

    herself The young man who came said, "Although the Spring Festival Gala is not very interesting in recent years, the sketch cross talk by these old artists is still good!"

    Lian Yuan grabbed the cashmere blanket, wrapped her up, and sat beside her to watch it.

    "But I can't go back, and I will never see such a peaceful and prosperous world again." After drinking, Nan Li's words would become more frequent, and now his tone was tinged with melancholy that is not common in ordinary times.

    She naturally misses the days when the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming in spring, and the trees are full of shade.

    Who doesn't miss those who survived the last days.