Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31 Space Secrets Exposed

    The next day, Nan Li woke up and felt that the tip of his nose was sore from the cold. He looked at the weather screen and saw that it was sunny today, with a temperature of -43°C and an indoor temperature of -7°C.

    In her current house, four small suns are turned on in the living room, and the coal stove has not been turned off since yesterday, but it is still very cold, and she must be wrapped in a thick down jacket to move.

    Nan Li ate a warm millet pumpkin porridge and eight fried buns, but felt that her body hadn't warmed up yet, so she directly ordered a tiger skin pepper, which made her body hot all over.

    After breakfast, I quickly got back into bed again.

    The temperature continued to drop in the past two days, and she was not afraid of being burned by the electric blanket. The bed was covered with five layers of cotton quilts, one layer of duck down quilts, one layer of wool blankets, and one layer of electric blankets.

    The quilt was covered with two layers, and an electric blanket was stuffed in the inner layer.

    This kind of warm environment really fascinated her, and she really wanted to never go out for the rest of her life.

    Hiding under the blanket, Nan Li took out his mobile phone to look at the offline map.

    Mengtu Mountain is in the southwest of her. When she went out to look for cat litter last time, she found that the markers for distinguishing directions had been lost on the road, and she didn't know what was going on in other places.

    Just thinking about this question, there was a knock on the door.

    Zhang Heng said that he had developed a snow removal booster, which could easily break the snow into a small path as long as it was rotated manually. It was very convenient for travel. He asked her if she wanted to go out together to find supplies.

    Nan Li didn't open the door either, and the two chatted through the door, "Do you have a goal?" "

    Yes, Yintai Department Store, which is three bus stops away from our community, should have the most complete items there. I want to see if there are any supplements." and milk powder, my wife is a bit weak."

    Nan Li thought of the height of Yintai, which is the tallest shopping mall in their area, with fifty-nine floors.

    At this height, she could see far away from the top floor, and she could just see the surrounding landforms.

    Immediately agreed, she immediately changed the equipment.

    Afraid of frostbite, Nan Li put on snow boots that were two sizes too big, put on a pair of heating insoles, and put warm stickers on the insteps, ankles, calves, knees, buttocks, lower back, lower abdomen, wherever possible. .

    Not only that, she wore a layer of light and close-fitting down jacket over the thermal underwear, and after putting on a fleece sweater, she put on the thickest long down jacket.

    Putting on gloves, scarf and hat, Nan Li walked out of the room like a ball.

    Lian Yuan also wanted to go with him, Nan Li glanced at Gou Zi shivering in the corridor, and for the first time generously let the Avatar into the house.

    Avatar can also be regarded as a good teammate who shares adversity. A dog has no intention of harming others. It is not a loss for her to let it keep warm in the room.

    But this move made Lian Yuan a little heartbroken.

    He hadn't even stayed in the room for two hours, yet Avatar could...