Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81 I Will Let You Live in a Big House

    Because she was in a good mood, she took out a chilled watermelon from the refrigerator in the space, cut a few knives on the chopping board, and called Lian Yuan to come and eat.

    The two sat facing each other. In the sultry weather, there is really nothing more refreshing than eating iced watermelon while blowing cold wind!

    Seeing that the Avatar was drooling greedily, Nan Li also gave it a piece.

    The big dog took off with its tail wagging, and finished eating a piece in a few big mouthfuls!

    "No, you have diarrhea after eating too much of this stuff, drink some water." Nan Li filled a basin of water for the avatar with a watermelon in his mouth.

    The big dog reluctantly lowered his head to drink the water.

    After sailing for two hours, the yacht finally saw two buildings emerging from the water.

    Holding the map, Nan Li judged the exact location of the two of them according to the directions on the dashboard.

    This should be the Twin Towers in Linshi, a 70-story landmark building, but now only about six or seven floors are exposed.

    The dashboard normally locates the specific information, and can go back according to the location, which makes Nan Li feel at ease.

    The two circled around the perimeter of the building, but found no sign of humans.

    Nan Li put on his raincoat, sprayed himself and Lian Yuan with toilet water, ground the insect repellent incense into powder and put it on his body.

    The eyes are immune to bugs, but the body is not immune, and a large pustule will still form after being bitten.

    When she came to the deck, she began to play the rescue team's shouts from the loudspeaker.

    The volume was turned up to the loudest, and Nan Li's ears were deafened. He stood closest to the shore and yelled for more than 20 minutes, but no one appeared.

    Nan Li was not reconciled, she did not believe that such a tall building would experience no one there.

    The yacht stopped near the window of the building. Nan Li jumped onto the window edge from the deck, grabbed it with one hand, and jumped in directly.

    Lian Yuan pulled out the key of the yacht and got off the boat.

    The glass had already been shattered during the sandstorm, and now it is empty inside.

    Nan Li walked up the stairs, the horn in his hand was not turned off, and the sound echoed in the empty corridor, eerie and eerie.

    After going up three floors, there is no trace of human life.

    After walking two more floors, Nan Li suddenly became interested in the stair railing.

    It's also made of metal, so if you take it back, you can exchange it for some contribution points, right?

    These few hours of journey can't be taken in vain, right?

    The two searched around from top to bottom, and after confirming that no one was there, they moved out the electric welding equipment directly, and removed all the stair railings and metal doors on these floors.

    Nan Li put it directly into the space, and waited to get back to the boat before releasing it.

    It was half past one in the afternoon when I returned to the yacht from the building.