Chapter 151 - 160

Chapter 151

    The shopkeeper's name is Jinfeng, and the youngest son's name is Jinming.

    When going upstairs, Jin Ming briefly introduced the situation of the base.

    The mother and son were rescued by the personnel of Hu's base in the last days, and they stayed here.

    The atmosphere of the base is particularly good, and there is no such thing as intrigue.

    The leader Hu Weng, in his thirties, is gentle and fond of scientific research, and recruits all scientific research talents.

    "This is your room. It has the best view and the largest room type. If you need anything else, feel free to tell me."

    Nan Li called out to Jin Ming who was about to turn around and leave, "On the way into the city with you, I saw many Every store has a wooden plaque, is this a special feature of your place?" A

    proud smile appeared on Jin Ming's youthful face immediately, "That is the handwriting of Mr. Hu in our base! Only stores with good profits can get such honors !"

    Nan Li could see that this Mr. Hu Weng was a very prestigious leader.

    After the door was closed, Lian Yuan immediately put down his backpack and checked all the equipment and corners in the room one by one, to beware of monitoring or listening equipment.

    Especially the metal socket, the screw on the table, the remote control of the air conditioner, the air outlet and so on.

    We even strictly checked every inch of the bathroom mirror to avoid double-sided mirrors.

    After confirming that there was no problem, he nodded to Nan Li who was standing by the window.

    From the second floor, one can see a corner of the bustling street obliquely ahead.

    Lian Yuan came to the window, and the two exchanged the information they found.

    "It's not just the store we live in that has energy stone fluctuations, but all stores with plaques have them, and the closer you go to the main city, the stronger the atmosphere."

    Nan Li found the same as him.

    "So we can act at night."

    His gray pupils were shining brightly, and he was very interested in this matter.

    Nan Li smiled and shook his head, "Don't worry, I think there must be a reason for the energy stones to be placed in these stores. After checking it out, we have to do it. Now there is something more important." "What is it?" Lian Yuan asked curiously

    . look at her.

    Nan Li rubbed his stomach, "Eat, people are like iron, rice is steel, if you don't eat a meal, you will be hungry!" It is

    already 8 o'clock in the evening, and it has been eight hours since the last meal, and my stomach is already empty.

    "What do you want to eat?"

    Lian Yuan thought for a while, "Let's take a box lunch."

    There are many dishes, and the taste will not be too big.

    Nan Li decisively took out two lunch boxes, one meat and two vegetables, and a set meal with seaweed soup.

    Adhering to the old habit, Lian Yuan gave Nan Li two pieces of pork ribs in his lunch box, and dug a spoonful of snow peas into her lunch box.