Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 181 Detonating an Active Volcano

    When the small flame meets the oil, it burns a long fire like a dragon.

    Since it can't be killed by bombing, it can only be reduced to ashes.

    Flames crackled, accompanied by a strange burning smell, and Angie's heart-piercing cry came.

    The tail end of the centipede is closely connected with Angie's lower body.

    She rolled out of the wheelchair and fell to the ground without limbs, so she could only twist, crawl, and wriggle on the ground.

    "It's so hot! Help! Ah---!!!"

    Her mouth was wide enough to fit two fists, and dirty saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth.

    The ear-piercing screams hit the impenetrable wall, hitting the eardrums back and forth.

    Zhou Anran took two steps back in fright, "An Qi..."

    She immediately took out the gun from her waist and pointed it at Nan Li's head vigilantly.

    Nan Li snorted lightly, "If I were you, I wouldn't be so stupid."

    Zhou Anran's palms were sweaty, she would definitely not be able to defeat that monster in the prison...

    but because of An Qi's appearance, she didn't dare to open it. Once the armored door is opened, people outside will bombard An Qi like a monster.

    Nan Li looked up at her, "Zhou Anran, you'd better listen to me and tell your father to kill Cheng Gang immediately." "

    Cheng Gang?" Zhou Anran was taken aback, why did he get involved with Cheng Gang?

    "Chenggang plans to use one ton of TNT to blow up the eighth vein at five o'clock tonight. He wants to detonate

    an active volcano ." Like firecrackers, a series of explosions."

    "Impossible... Even all mine veins in Chishan, including the sites mined by the military region, are not allowed to use explosives! No one can send so much explosives in!" Zhou Anran's eyes widened.

    The mining rules of Lianchishan's small mine veins were formulated by her personally, and she was strictly enforced. How could there be explosives!

    "He is Party A who is engaged in transportation. Is it difficult to bring some explosives in? Besides, the impossibility you mentioned, is it worth the gamble?" Nan Li looked at her resolutely.

    Before coming to the warehouse, Nan Li read the Japanese dialogue that Tu Lao suddenly sent in.

    The contents inside were shocking.

    This little book is not only secretly transporting energy stones to his home country, but even has a wicked heart and puts his mind on the mineral veins in the military region.

    They have been using the sound of explosions when mining rocks to secretly poke and blast some rock layers on a small scale several times.

    It was not an illusion that Nan Li saw the strangeness of the crater before.

    That is the scene of rock dislocation, resulting in intense magma activity below the surface and transpiration of water vapor in the upper layer.

    When the stratum changes, the reptiles hidden in the soil are the first to sense it, so they will come out in full force, causing a plague of insects.

    Once the volcano erupts, all workers will be evacuated to a safe area for safety reasons.

    At that time, Cheng Gang's people will have the opportunity to go to the military area where the outbreak is unlikely to rob energy stones.