01. nova

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The moment Willow saw Apollo, she knew something was wrong, she could feel something was off about him. Willow brushed it off since she just assumed it had to do with the fact he had to deal with the Malfoy family all break.

It was not until they sat by the whomping willow tree after their first day of school that W illow knew, something was wrong with Apollo. Willow could feel as though there was darkness in him, but he was Apollo, he had no evil bone in his body. For Merlin's sake, Apollo could not even kill a spider because of how 'its family would be affected.'

"Is something wrong Willow?"

She was then snapped out of her head, turning to look at Apollo. "Oh yeah, just tired. The first day of school is never easy."

"I can agree with you there." Apollo leaned back on his forearms, looking out towards the whomping willow. "Can I tell you something?"

Willow turned to Apollo, raising an eyebrow towards the boy. "Of course, what is it?"

Apollo did not turn his head, he continued looking out towards the whomping willow. "I like Theodore Nott."

Willow turned her gaze to the whomping willow. "I know." Apollo sat up, turning to the girl, a look of shock written all over his face. "It's so obvious Apollo."

"So," Apollo paused for a moment, glancing down at the ground before looking back up at the girl. "You've known I'm gay."

"For Merlin's sake Apollo, It's been obvious you're gay since the first year when I met you in the common room." Willow looked back to Apollo, she could see a million different emotions on the boy's face.

"Do you think others know I'm--"

"No." Willow shook her head, looking back to the willow tree. "People think one day we will end up marrying each other, so I think no one suspects you being gay."

Apollo finally sat back, relaxed, though Willow could still tell there was still a small tenseness to him. "I like girls." This caused Apollo to quickly turn his head to Willow. "But I still like boys."

The air was filled with silence before Apollo leaned over, embracing Willow in a hug, something she normally hated. Willow was still warming up to physical touch, she was getting more comfortable with it by the day. So Willow let him hug her, she did not want to ruin the moment. "I'm glad we are the same in a way."

Willow pulled back, giving Apollo a small smile. She wanted to enjoy the moment, but she could still feel the darkness surrounding Apollo. It was making her sick, it was as though it was eating away at her happiness. Willow pulled out of the hug, it didn't come as surprising, Apollo knew Willow was not into hugs.

Apollo glanced down at Willow's watch, causing him to quickly grab his things and stand up. He seemed panicked, rushing to grab his things, making sure not to leave a single thing behind. It was as though whatever he was going to miss was life or death. "Are you alright?"