28. dark times

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Here, quick!" Lupin shouted as he tried caring for both George and Willow but failed.

Harry and Diego came running towards the two, seeing the blood that covered them. "Willow!" Diego grabbed Willow, picking her up since she couldn't walk. "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?"

Willow looked up at him, he was worried. Willow didn't need her abilities to tell her that, she could see it on his face. "Because if I did you wouldn't have let me go."

They got into the house. Lupin and Harry set George on the couch and Diego set Willow on the other one. 

"What is going on?" Mattheo rubbed his eyes walking down the stairs, "Why is everyone so loud?"

Diego glared looking over the Mattheo, "Willow almost got herself killed sleeping beauty."

Willow groaned adjusting herself on the coach. "Not the time to fight boys."

"What?" Mattheo rushed towards Willow, looking at her leg. "Get a wand, we gotta fix her!"

"It's no use, dear," Molly said glancing over to him. "They were hit with dark magic, there is no repairing the damage. Has to heal on its own."

"You alright George?" Willow called out.

"Never better, you?" George called out from the coach.

Willow let out a soft laugh, "Marvelous."

Molly looked at the two confused before George spoke up, "I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for Willow. Of course, she could have saved my ear but--"

"Hey!" Willow coughed, laughing a bit. 

"Kidding, kidding." George relaxed a bit, a small smile on his face. 

Diego looked at the two a bit confused. "Perhaps Riddle and I should have not locked ourselves away and we would have known all that going on."

Mattheo nodded his head, "Yeah, no way you would have gone."

"Which is why I didn't tell either of you." Willow let out a cough, wincing at the pain in her leg.

Fred came running in, Archer close behind him. "How you feeling Georgie."

"Saint-like."

Fred looked a bit confused, "Come again?"

"Saint-like. I'm holy. I'm holey, Fred. Get it?" He raised his hand to where once his ear was.

Fred smiled, "The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you go for 'I'm holey.' That's pathetic."

"I'm still better looking than you, Willow said so." George smiled.

Willow let out a dry laugh, coughing a bit. "Don't drag me into it."