06. everything is a mess

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The orange leaves flew off the trees, hitting the wet ground from that morning. Willow's hair blew in the cool, soft breeze. The warmth wrapped around Willow as she stepped into The Three Broomsticks. Willow walked over sitting down in a booth, Mattheo sitting down across from her.

When they ordered it did not take long for their butterbeers to come out. The water set them on the table in front of the two. After the water walked away, Willow noticed Mattheo staring at her, making some fake stupid lovely dovey face at Willow.

"What Riddle?" She snarled, tired of his little act.

"Nothing," Mattheo tilted his head, grinning. "Just imagining this as a date."

Willow scoffed, leaning back in her chair. "Get over yourself, just stop with this whole act you're putting on."

Mattheo leaned on his forearms that rested on the table. "I have no clue what you mean." He shook his head, but Willow could feel worry building up in him. Mattheo's plan was crumbling right in front of him, which made Willow excited to see the look on his face. To see him explode in rage.

"I heard you in that corridor with Draco and Apollo." Willow leaned closer to him, a small smirk on her face as she watched Mattheo's face change. She could feel the anger building up in Mattheo, the feeling he may explode at any moment. "You're trying to make me fall for you to distract me from whatever you dragged Apollo into." Willow sat back, crossing her arms as she studied Mattheo's face. Feeling the rage boiling to the top of the pot. She wanted to make that pot tip over. "Not every girl will beg for you, want you to rip their pants off. You're just the son of a noseless freak."

Mattheo grabbed his butterbeer and dumped it over Willow's head, causing her to gasp.

She stood up, strangely she felt regret from Mattheo. He went to open his mouth but Willow beat him to it. "You arsehole!" She rushed off towards the lavoratory. Willow did not bring her wand so she was just going to have to deal with being drenched.

Willow could hear a knock on the door, she assumed someone needed to use the restroom. She walked over, opening the door. To Willow's surprise, it was Mattheo. He grabbed her arms pulled her back in, and shut the door behind him, making sure to lock it.

"What do you want?" She spat out, her words laced with venom.

"I'm just trying to help you, bloody hell."

Mattheo pulled her jacket off, Willow could feel the regret in Mattheo. She thought that maybe there was a decent bone someone buried in his body. Willow let him help her. He helped wash the butterbeer out of her hair. Leaving her hair wet, causing her to get colder. She was now only wearing a shirt that was getting wet from her hair. Mattheo gave Willow the jacket he was wearing since hers was now covered in butterbeer. "Thank you," Willow mumbled.