23. consuming rage

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The cabinet was locked, someone put a hex on it making it where no one could open it. Matthew didn't have a solid answer of who it could be but he had his guesses.

It was the following day, the great hall was filled with students at lunchtime.

"Has Dorothea written to you since leaving?" Apollo asked, taking a bit of his food.

"Nope," Willow grabbed her pumpkin juice. "Not a single letter."

As Willow took a sip a Gryffindor boy walked by bumping into Willow. "Fags." he said, covering it up with a cough.

"Excuse me?" Apollo stood up, he could handle it. However, when Willow is brought into it he doesn't take it.

The Gryffindor turned around, a big grin on his face. Willow looked at him, he had blonde hair that was nicely done, and his uniform was kept nice and clean.

"You must have not heard me the first time." He walked towards the two, getting in Apollo's face, "Hogwarts doesn't need fags like you roaming its halls."

"Hey!" A voice said from behind him, grabbing his shoulder and turning him around. "Fuck you!"

Willow watched as Theo punched the Gryffindor in the face. She jumped up, getting out of the way of the fight. Willow did not feel like getting involved.

"Theo cut it out!" Apollo shouted, he went to jump into the fight but Willow held him back.

Theo shoved the boy to the ground, getting on top of him and punching the shit out of him.

Everyone in the great hall watched the fight unfold, even students in the corridors came running in to watch.

The crowd began to part as the two rolled on the ground, throwing punches.

Willow noticed Mattheo emerge from the crowd. He rushed towards the fight, grabbing the Gryffindor by his shirt collar.

He turned to look at Theo. "What the fuck is going on."

Suddenly another Gryffindor emerged from the crowd punching Mattheo in the stomach.

The fight got worse, and more and more people began joining, throwing punches. It was a whole brawl. Apollo got free from Willow's grip and got involved in it.

"For fuck sake." Willow tried to go after him but Astoria Greengrass grabbed her hair, tossing her onto the ground.

Mattheo got punched in the nose, stumbled back a bit, and saw to his left Willow and Astoria fighting. "Shit." He mumbled.

He shoved everyone out of the way and pushed Astoria off of Willow. "Are you ok?" He shouted, grabbing Willow off of the ground.

"Don't touch me!" She shoved him.