24. bruised knuckles

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was the following day, that Willow was sitting in transfiguration. She sat next to Apollo who was doodling on a scrap piece of paper. 

Willow's eyes wandered through the classroom. The Gryffindor who was in her class was the one that called Willow and Apollo a fag was gone.

She grinned, he probably got in trouble. 

"Ms. Evergreen and Mr. Crouch." Willow was snapped out of her thoughts, looking to the front of the classroom. "You are needed in the Headmaster's office."

Willow nodded, gently tugging at Apollo's sleeve for him to follow.

They walked through the halls together, they knew why they were going. It was obvious. 

Once they arrived at the headmaster's office they walked in together, seeing the headmaster reading something on his desk.

"Come sit, come sit."

Apollo looked to Willow a bit worried before sitting in one of the seats. Willow followed his action, looking at the headmaster a bit worried.

"Mr. Nott told me about Mr. Macmillan used-- a certain word towards you both." Dumbledore looked towards the two ravenclaws.

"Yes," Apollo spoke up, nodding his head slightly. "He did."

Dumbledore hummed, standing up and walking towards a bookshelf. "Would you happen to know as to how Marcus Macmillan and Astoria Greengrass both were almost beaten to death-- after the fight last night?"

Willow looked to Apollo a bit confused and shocked Dumbledore would think they would do such a thing. "We had no part in it, sir." Willow shook her head.

"Hmm," Dumbledore turned looking at the two. "You are free to go."

Apollo looked a bit confused but stood up, walking out with Willow.

"Who the fuck did that?" Willow looked a bit confused and shocked.

"Who the bloody hell cares," Apollo grinned, "whoever it was, I love!"

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

Willow left her last class of the day, DADA, with a separate bag she had taken with her that day. She stuck all of Diego's things in it. 

As she walked the halls with the now bag full of work, Willow made her way towards Diego's room.

Once she stood in front of the door she glanced around, seeing no one around. "Diego," Willow whispered as she knocked. "It's me, Willow."

The door creaked open, Willow could barely see Diego, but she could tell he had just gotten out of the shower. "Come in." He opened the door wider revealing he had a towel wrapped around his waist. "Apologizes, let me get some clothes on."