05. the moonlight

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Apollo woke up to the feeling of fingers running through his hair, he didn't move, scared that if he did the feeling would go away. "Merlin," Theo let out in almost a whisper. "Your hair is so soft and I love the way it's always messy."

Apollo opened his eyes, seeing through the window it was still dark out. He slowly turned toward Theo, able to see his face by the moonlight shining through the window. "You like my hair?"

"Yeah," Theo chuckled, moving over in the bed. "Come here."

Apollo thought for a moment, thinking if this was right, he worried it might be wrong but he felt like it was right. Nonetheless, Apollo crawled onto the bed. Laying beside Theo, facing him.

"I just wanna try something." Theo reached towards Apollo gently pulling his face towards his own. Slowly, yet gently, lips pressed together. They fit together, like they were molded together, made for one another.

Theo moved his hand from Apollo's to his waist, pulling Apollo close to his body. Apollo was nervous at first but soon melted into the kiss. Placing his hand in Theo's hair pulling him closer to him while running his fingers through Theo's hair.

After a few seconds, they finally broke apart, looking into each other's eyes. "Something is wrong with me." Theo let out a whisper. "I never want to let you go."

Apollo gently kissed Theo on the lips, "Nothing is wrong with you, this is just something you are figuring out about yourself."

Theo pulled Apollo towards him, holding him close. "No one can know. . ." The pain could be heard behind Theo's words. "My parents, my whole family, my friends-"

"No one will know," Apollo mumbled, wrapping his arm around the boy, gently squeezing him.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

The party was still going on even though it was two in the morning, Neville had left about an hour ago with some other Gryffindors. However, Marlo was still with Willow, finding her company warming and different from being around the Slytherin boys all the time.

Willow yawned for the fifth time in the last minute, Marlo chuckled as he stood up. "Come on," He grabbed her hands, pulling her out of the sofa she sat on. "Let's get you to bed."

Willow only nodded, walking alongside Marlo toward her room. "You can sleep over in my room, slytherin common room is pretty far."

Marlo chuckled but nodded. "Yeah, I'll spend the night. I probably would pass out walking back to the Slytherin dorms anyways."

The two laughed before approaching Willow's door. She opened the door, turning her eyes from Marlo to the room. "Oh my god!"

Willow and Marlo stood still seeing Mattheo naked on one of the beds in the middle of the act with Daphne Greengrass. Mattheo quickly turned his attention to Willow. "Willow. . ." He let out under his breath, no one heard him though.