38. lucid dream

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

!! TW - SELF HARM !!

Willow had no clue how long they were there, all she knew was it was a long time. She was sitting in a corner of the dark cold room. She blankly stared at her arm, picking at the scab, pain reemerged in her arm. Willow wanted the pain in her heart to go away, replacing it with the pain in her arm.

The now red skin and fresh blood resurfaced, making the words Mudblood stand out more. A reminder of what she is. The door to the cellar opened, however, Willow barely looked up. She noticed a dark figure shove someone to the ground before walking off. 

Every part of Willow's body was in pain, she couldn't get up to check who it was even if she wanted to. Apollo was sitting in a different part of the cellar, he wanted to let Willow have her space. He stood up, making his way towards the person who weakly tried getting up.

When Apollo made it to the figure he quickly got down, helping the figure stand up. "Where is Willow?"

"She needs some time alone, Mattheo." Apollo tried bringing him toward where he once sat, however, Mattheo pulled away.

"Willow!" He called out, looking around the cellar.

Apollo quickly grabbed Mattheo, dragging him back. "Cut it out Mattheo."

Glaring at Apollo, Mattheo pulled away. "I need to see her." He walked off, stumbling a bit. The dark cold room made it difficult for Mattheo to see, however, he noticed a small figure sitting on the floor looking towards him. "Willow?" He quickly made his way towards the figure however was met with a snow white blonde. 

"Willow is over there," Luna pointed towards a dark corner. 

Mattheo gave Luna a smile, which she probably didn't even see, before walking off towards the corner. When he reached it, he noticed Willow. "Hey," Mattheo said softly.

Looking up, Willow looked at him weakly, "Leave me be."

"It's me, Mattheo." He bent down, kneeling in front of her. "Are you alright?"

Willow looked down at her arm before looking towards him, "No." Tears began to sweat up in Willow's eyes, causing Mattheo to move beside her, pulling her close. 

"I'm so sorry, for everything." Mattheo held onto Willow tight, afraid of letting go. "Just rest, I have you now." Without another word, Willow shut her eyes, resting her head on Mattheo's shoulder.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

Willow flutters her eyes open, looking around at her surroundings. The similar room of requirements that she once used surrounded her. She knew this had to be a dream, however, it felt weirdly real. "Are you going to cuff him?" Willow turned, noticing Apollo looked back at her as he stood up from checking the unconscious Mattheo Riddle's pockets.