16. friendships

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The car ride was long and silent. Willow would glance over at Mattheo, but he only stared out the window.

Once they arrived back at Willow's home, Mattheo got out of the car and walked towards the house.

"Ma- Riddle!"

He stopped in his tracks, turning towards her. "What is it?"

She rushed over towards him, standing in front of him. "Can we please talk about it? About it all."

"What is there to talk about?" Mattheo leaned forward, his face inches away from hers. "You already know what I'm thinking, know how I'm feeling. Merlin's beard," Mattheo took a step back flopping his arms to his side. "You can make me feel alright with all this with just your touch."

"I wouldn't do that." Willow tried reaching for his hand but her turned his body to avoid her.

"Don't touch me you fifths mud blood." He turned around, walking towards the door.

Once he walked through the front door Willow cursed under her breath.

She walked to the boot of the car opened it, and took off her jacket and beanie. Willow then grabbed the bags, shutting the boot before walking off into the house.

When she walked in Diego stood there. "Need help?" He asked, pointing at the bags that covered her arms.

Willow chuckled, nodding her head as she handed him a few bags. "No looking though, your present is in there."

Diego smiled at the girl, "You got me a present?" He walked off, up the stairs.

Willow smiled, but it soon fell when she felt a presence behind her, Mattheo. "Luck for you he can't read your mind and see what you got him, unlike you."

Willow stood there, not facing him. "I'm truly sorry." She whispered before rushing off upstairs.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

Marlo noticed Mattheo sitting alone on the couch. "Hey, back from shopping." He walked over, sitting next to his brother. "Did you have fun? Looks like it"

He chuckled as he pointed out how snowy the beanie he still had not removed was.

"Did you know?"

Marlo's smile faded as he noticed how serious his brother was. "Know what?"

"No, he doesn't," Theo said as he walked in. The two brothers turned to look at Theo. "Only Apollo and I know."

Marlo looked at them confused, having no clue what was being talked about. "What-"

"Go Marlo," Mattheo said dryly.

"No, I'm not-"

Apollo walked in, placing a gentle hand on Marlo's shoulder. "Please leave Marlo, we have to talk to Mattheo about something important."