12. regrets

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When they got back to the Evergreen house, the boys had the house all prepared for the Christmas decorations. They all began working on the living room. When it was finished the dining room and kitchen were. When they finished with the main areas Dorothea went to decorate her room and Willow did the same.

Diego went to help Willow with her room, she needed help hanging things high up.

Mattheo has been acting strange ever since they got back from the store. He seemed more reserved and almost like he was embarrassed.

Diego turned to Willow as she changed her bedding to her Christmas bedding. "Why's Riddle acting so strange?"

Willow paused, glancing over at Deigo before she kept going. "Is he acting strange?"

"Oh come on," Diego grabbed the blanket out of Willow's hand forcing her to look at him. "What happened at the store?"

Willow was quiet for a moment. "He's never had Christmas before, it's probably all strange to him. Plus we kind of got into an argument at the store." She grabbed the blanket back. Willow wasn't lying though, what she said was partly true, however, she knew he was acting strange because of his gingerbread house incident.

"True." Diego nodded at his house. "I'm excited to make a snowman."

Willow grinned, "Haven't you made one before though?"

"No never." Diego shook his head.

Willow wiped her head around, looking at Diego shocked, "You have never built a snowman before?!" Diego chuckled, shaking his head. "Come on, let's go."

Willow grabbed Diego's wrist, dragging him down her stairs, almost bumping into Mattheo.

"Out of the way Riddle, snow business coming through!" Willow announced and the two passed him, he just looked confused and still on edge.

"Snow business?" Dorthea popped her head out of her room.

Willow stopped in front of her sister, grinning. "Snow business."

"Snow business!" Dorthea announced to the whole house, she turned to Mattheo. "You coming grinch?"

"Grinch?" Mattheo stood even more confused.

Willow groaned, "Dorthea you take Deigo, I'll bring the Grinch." Deigo and Dorthea chuckled, walking off downstairs. Willow turned, walking towards Mattheo. "Where are your shoes?"

"Grinch?" Mattheo did not answer her question.

"The Grinch Stole Christmas, it's a movie." Willow glanced out the window seeing the boys running outside into the snow. "Come on, we're missing out."

Willow turned, starting to walk off towards the stairs but Mattheo stopped her. "You didn't tell him.

"Huh?" Willow turned, looking at Mattheo genuinely confused.

THE MIDNIGHT SKY || MATTHEO RIDDLE x OC x DIEGO LYONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara