04. loud crowd

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Willow stared at herself in the mirror, looking at her outfit for the fifth time. She wore a black long-sleeve shirt that was covered with different shades of dark blue with some silver specks on it. Willow wore black sheer tights under her tight black skirt that had the shirt tucked into it. She had on some silver rings and a silver necklace that had a moon on it.

"You look fine." Padma Patil stood in the doorway, smiling over at the girl. "I'm glad your finally socializing, going to a party, something I never thought you would do."

Willow glanced down, letting out a soft chuckle. "I didn't think I would too."

Padma walked over to Willow, grading her hands. "Just stick with my friends and I, you will be fine, don't worry."

Willow nodded, Padma smiled one last time before dragging the girl out of their dorm. The party, lucky for them, was in the Ravenclaw common room. When Willow made it into the common room she glanced around, noticing how many people were there. She almost began to panic, but she remembered she had Padma.

Although the two were never really close, Padma was the closest to a friend she had at the moment. Willow followed Padma through the crowds till they reached a group of Gryfindors sitting on one of the couches. "Hey, guys! Everyone this is Willow Evergreen, Willow this is everyone." They all let out a soft laugh before they began to begin talking about their day.

"You're in my herbology class." Willow turned, looking down at a boy sitting on the sofa next to her. "I'm Neville Longbottom by the way."

"Oh yeah, you're like the best one in that class." Willow gave the boy a slight smile, she noticed after her comment it made his cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"I find plants to be interesting, I could talk about them for hours."

Willow walked over, sitting down on the ground in front of Neville's chair. "That's how I feel about astronomy, it's so fascinating."

"Potions is where I struggle, Snape scares me, I hate he's now the DADA professor now." Neville's face turned into a look of disgust.

Willow groaned, "I struggle in potions as well, it makes no sense."

"Right?!"

The two laughed, continuing their conversation about random things. Willow was glad she chose to go to the party.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

Mattheo walked through the Ravenclaw common room doors, glancing around the room. "Where are the drinks?" Theo came up beside him, looking around the room.

"We just got here," Mattheo turned, looking at Theo with a disgusted look. "I don't need you getting drunk on me so fast."

Theo only rolled his eyes looking back towards Apollo who stood behind the Slytherin gang. "Hey," He began walking towards Apollo, causing the boy to look up at Theo. "Wanna go find some drinks?"