15. heart shattered

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Willow stared at him as he sat back down. "Yeah. . . don't say that again it was cringy."

Matthew rolled his eyes, "I take that as I didn't fool you."

"Nope, not one bit."

The two teens finished their meal before Willow placed some money down. They got up and left, walking down the street towards some more shops.

"Here," Willow turned into a shop grabbing Mattheo's hand since he was not paying attention.

She could hear his thoughts while holding his hand. Mattheo's head was filled with him questioning their hands touching.

Willow chuckled before releasing his hand. She could feel a sort of disappointment wash over him.

She looked back towards him, "What's wrong? You upset I dropped your hand?"

Mattheo looked at her with a look of disgust. "What in Merlin's name would you think I want to hold your hand?" he looked offended.

"Well, you looked upset." Willow looked over him before looking back up at his face. His eyes never left her. "I'm gonna go get some stuff for the boys."

Willow turned and walked off without Mattheo, "wait!" he called out. He quickly caught up. "You aren't leaving me alone in this store."

"What?" Willow glanced over at him before looking at the shelves. "You scared you will be kidnapped?"

"No," Mattheo reached over grabbing a Walkman. "Just making sure you didn't bring me here to kill me."

Willow laughed at the thought, although thinking about it, if it ever really came down to it she would.

"What is this thing?"

Willow looked at what he picked up. "A Walkman." She went back to looking at the shelves. "You listen to music on it."

Mattheo hummed before placing it back down. "You can listen to any song?"

"Yes, but you have to buy the cassette of the music you want to listen to and put it in."

Mattheo nodded his head following closely behind Willow as she walked into a new aisle. "You know," she turned around looking at some candles. "I can't help but feel like I've known you before."

Willow glanced back at him before turning back to the candles. "Must have run into each other before."

Matteo placed his hands in his pocket leaning back on the aisle behind him. "No, like I feel like we knew each other-"

"I remember, we bumped into each other at a party once." she turned around to look at him. "I was hanging out with Marlo at that party and ran into each other."