21. closed doors

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Willow spent the day in Pansy's room, though she did not see Pansy much. Astoria Greengrass, Pansy's best friend had visited her. The two spent their time somewhere within the house.

Diego was talking with the other boys, Willow assumed that Diego might have gotten into a fight with Mattheo. Willow did not care though.

She felt empty and defeated. Willow did not have her last family member there to grieve with because she had left. Mattheo had done this, he had taken the very little from her and ruined it.

Willow looked over, noticing Augustine make her way towards her. "At least I have you."

Augustine rested her head on Willow's chest as she went back to reading. It was the only thing Willow could do, it made her feel like she was escaping the mess her life was at the moment. She wanted to pretend to be in another world, forget everything going on around her.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

"What's going to happen when we go back to school?"

Mattheo crossed his arms, "You'll be fine. Just get out before we let the death eaters in through the cabinet."

Apollo stood up, looking around at the boys, "Shouldn't we involve Draco in this?"

"Apo- Crouch, he isn't-" Theo was cut off by Mattheo.

"I know you two are together," Mattheo said dryly, laying back on the bed he sat on. "You don't have to pretend you are even friends."

"Oh," Theo glanced over from Mattheo to Apollo, "Apollo, you know how Draco is. We don't need to involve him."

Apollo nodded his head before looking over towards the door. "Do you think Willow would be open to visitors?"

"Let her be." Diego placed his hand on Apollo's shoulder. "She's grieving and her last family member just left. She is going to want a lot of space at the moment."

Theo turned to Mattheo, "You know we wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you?"

"Yes!" Mattheo sat up, glaring at Theo. "I know! It's all my fault and I caused this! I killed Willow's family, I know that you do not need to fucking remind me!"

"Maybe you need a reminder," Theo stood up, Mattheo following him. "Cause you are still acting like you are the victim here."

Mattheo stepped closer to Theo, "You have no fucking idea how fucked up I feel right now."

Apollo was about to step in but Diego shook his head. He knew that all this fighting they kept doing was good in a way. They were all stressed and needed to release it instead of bottling it all up.