37. traveling

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A few weeks had gone by and Willow decided it was time for the group to move. She decided to move far, to a mountain top that overlooked a lake. However, Ron decided it was time for him to leave. He had spent endless nights worrying about Harry and Hermione. 

At first, Willow thought of going with him, but quickly realized having all of Voldemort's targets in one place was bad. 

Willow bid her farewells to Ron, hugging him tight. Giving him plenty of food that would last him a few weeks. "Be safe, and tell that Harry I hope to see him soon."

Nodding his head, Ron turned, waving to Willow before walking off. Willow watched as he walked off, disappearing in the blink of an eye. 

"Finally," Willow turned, seeing Diego standing nearby.

"What is your problem?" Willow said, snapping back at him. 

With her arms crossed over her chest, Diego turned around, scoffing. "I'm just peachy."

For a while, Willow stood there, left alone in the cold morning air. It had been like that for weeks. Diego for some reason was being so rude to Willow, he never had been like that. Willow worried about him, she could feel the anger and darkness within him. She would try reading his mind, however he would walk away before she would get the chance. 

After a few more weeks, they moved from the forest to the mountaintop, to a lake, and then to a river. Every week the same. Hiding from death eaters and Diego snapping at everyone.

Mattheo and Diego would get into lots of arguments, it never got physical though. They would end up storming off, going to bed. Willow never jumped in, she would sit outside, looking up at the stars trying to drown out their yelling.

One night, when the group was staying by the lake, Willow was sitting outside looking at the moon reflecting off the water. She could hear the yelling from Diego and Mattheo, however this fight was different because Diego stormed outside and grabbed Willow.

"Let's go, Willow."

Willow glanced down at Diego's hand that was on her arm. He wasn't holding her tightly, but he had a pretty good grip on her. "Are the death eaters here?" Willow looked around, growing worried however Diego grabbed her face, making her look at him.

"We need to go, just us, leave Mattheo behind."

Before Willow could speak up, Mattheo stormed out screaming. "She isn't going with you!"

Willow looked between the boys, confused as to what was going on. All the fights they have had, they never brought Willow into it, however they brought her into this. "Will you two calm--"

She could not finish her sentence before Mattheo finally reached Diego, roughly shoving him. Diego let go of Willow as he stumbled back. "Get over it, Lyon!"