20. safe and sound

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Marlo walked into his room at the Malfoy Manor, grabbing a few of his things and sticking them into a bag.

The door opened before a scoff was heard.  "Look who finally shows back up."

Mattheo shut the door behind him as he walked towards Marlo's bed.

"So, did you get tired of hiding?"

Marlo snapped, glaring at Mattheo, "No, in fact, I'm packing the things I want and I am leaving for good."

Mattheo watched as Marlo quickly tossed things into his bag, grabbing anything he needed and wanted.

"Did Diego make it out?" Mattheo stood up, walking towards Marlo. "Is that who you are in hiding with?"

Marlo ignored him, "Be gone Mattheo."

"Or are you hiding with your muggle girlfriend?"

Marlo spun around, swiftly pulling his wand out. "If you want to know what happened that night ask Willow. Tell her how you were the one to send death eaters to kill her family and destroy her home."

Mattheo stood still, he tried hiding the pain in his eyes, but the mention of Willow hurt him. "Is she safe?"

"Who, Willow?" Marlo scoffed, putting his wand away. "Yeah, your little muggle-born crush is safe and sound."

"I do not have a crush on her," Mattheo turned, walking around Marlo's room. "If you truly think I would ever like a muggle-born like her, you have gone mad brother."

"Muggle-born," Marlo copied, "You aren't going to call her. . ." he raised an eyebrow.

Mattheo did not answer instead he just looked out the window.

"Where is she?"

Marlo scoffed, grabbing the last bit of things before he closed his bag. "Like I would-"

"Tell me now, or I tell my father you are a traitor." Mattheo turned, glaring at Marlo. "Where is Willow?"

"The Parkinson house."

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

Marlo arrived back to the room he had been sharing with Dorothea.

He looked around the room, noticing that she was sitting on the bed packing the rest of her things into her bag.

"Are you ready?"

Dorothea looked over to Marlo, smiling, "Almost, give me a few seconds."

Marlo nodded his head. "I'll be right back, I am going to go tell Diego and Willow our plan."

"Ok." Dorothea smiled.

Marlo set his bag down before leaving the bedroom, quietly making his way across to the other bedroom.