26. it's time

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

For most of the day, Willow stayed in Dumbledore's office, cleaning and organizing everything. He hadn't been in the office a day long. Dumbledore was off doing something else.

Around noon a note appeared on Dumbledore's desk, addressed to Willow. She picked it up, reading it.

Dear Ms. Evergreen,

I hope that my office is almost finished. At four, meet me in the astronomy tower. You will be coming with Mr. Potter and me on a rather dangerous mission and I need your help. 

I know of your abilities, do not worry. We must get a Horcrux, you may read my mind to catch up when we meet to get up. 

You must listen to me, and do as you are told. You are a smart young woman so I have no doubt you will disobey me.

Be careful and see you then,
Headmaster Dumbledore

Willow groaned, running her hand down her face. This was just the beginning of what was coming, and Willow hated every second of it.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .

It was three fifty-six and Willow was making her way up the astronomy tower stairs. She ran into Snape as she walked up, ignoring his stare.

Once Willow reached the top, she noticed Harry and Dumbledore speaking. Dumbledore's head turns to Willow, "Come, it's time for us to go."

Willow gave Harry a soft smile, they barely have ever interacted with one another.

"Take my arm." Dumbledore held his arm out.

Harry looked at him confused, "Sir, I thought you could not apparate in Hogwarts?"

"Well, being me had its privileges," Dumbledore said, waiting for Harry and Willow to grab his arm.

Suddenly they vanished from Hogwarts, ending up on a huge rock in the middle of the ocean. Waves were crashing all around. Strong winds blew Willow's hair all over the place.

Harry tapped Willow on the shoulder who was struggling with her hair, she looked at him confused before he pointed behind her. When Willow turned she noticed a giant cliff, within that giant cliff was a large cave opening. Willow knew that was where they were going.

It was dark, it made Willow sick. She wanted to cry out to go back, but a part of her wanted to figure out what Dumbledore needed for her.

They soon operated inside the cave, it was dark. Willow felt the darkness, not how Dumbledore and Harry saw it. It was a dark place, a very dark place with lots of death tied to it. It was making Willow more sick by the minute.